Past: Games and tatoos

Past

All the initiates were on a train with Eric and Four.

They weren't told what was going on, only that they were to be ready at midnight.

"We're going to play a little game..like capture the flag" Four stated, seeing the confused faces.

"Your weapon of choice" Eric held up a futuristic-looking gun, also explaining what happened if you got shot.

"Four and I are captains, you start," Eric said, nodding in Fours direction.

Four smirked before calling Silvers name. Eric looked like he was about to throw him out of the moving train, with multiple darts in his chest.

After they finally finished picking their teams, Fours jumped out first.

They decided that half would protect their flag and the other half would attack Eric's team.

Four, Silver and a few others went to find Eric's flag, while the others looked for a good hiding spot.

They had been walking for a while when Silver suddenly saw people move in front of her. She told Four and they all decided it was best to attack from all sides at the same time.

It didn't take long until the first darts flew threw the air.

Silver was positioned on a ledge, working as a sniper, an idea Four had after seeing how she was better when her target was further away.

Eric's team was more than confused when they got hit by darts, although there was nobody there.

Eric shot Matt three times, who was actually in his team, mumbling something about 'Matt staying away from his girl or they would be real bullets'.

While Eric's team was busy fighting Fours, Silver quickly ran towards the tree, Erics flag was in.

She shot the two guards with her last darts, taking their guns for protection, before feeling a burning pain in her leg.

She gasped and fell to the ground turning around to her attacker.

Eric paled when he saw, who he had shot. He had seen someone from the opposite team by his flag and didn't recognise Silver from the back.

Eric was about to apologize when two darts hit him in the chest and arm.

"Fuck" Eric cursed when another when went into his leg, making him fall to the ground as well.

Silver managed to get up and grab the flag, just in time as Four and Alec walked into the clearing, seeing Silver with the flag, leaning on the tree in pain and Eric lying on the ground cursing.

They were all back at the compound after a few of them went slacklining on the way back.

"I can't believe you shot Eric" Amy- a transfer said after Silver explained what had happened.

Silver shrugged, a small smile on her face.

The group then split, some going to bed others to get tattoos.

Silver was looking through the motives when she heard a familiar voice behind her.

"You're getting a tattoo?" Eric asked.

Silver turned to him nodding with a smile on her face.

"Yep...I was just about to go and find an artist"

Eric shocks his head, grabbed her hand and pulled her to the back of the tattoo parlour, where a young man sat.

"This is Christoph, he is my personal artist and does an amazing job. Chris, she'd like a tattoo" Eric said.

Chris nodded and patted on the chair in front of him.

"What do you want and where would you like it?"

Silver held out the glass piece.

It was the dauntless symbol at the top, and under it there were moons, going from new moon to full moon. The tattoo was black and white, there was only a little bit of red around the fire making it look like it was glowing.

"I'd like it on my spine, the dauntless symbol on my lower neck.

Chris nodded and told Silver to remove her shirt and bra, turning around so she could do so.

Eric also turned away, after Chris nudged his arm.

As much as Eric wanted to look he was going to wait. He would have lots of time to admirer her body, Eric thaught with a smirk.