Epiloge

Dude...that is so cute I think I might puke," Chris said, watching Eric gently caressed the writing with his thumb, only holding Thea with one arm...

"Shut the fuck up"

"Wow...realx. Not around the kid"

"I still don't know why we are here", Eric grumbled. He glared at the nurse who passed them while hllding Thea in his arms.

Her little head was on his shoulder and he grently rocked her. Her little eyes kept closing but she wasn't asleep quite yet.

Her hands were holding on to his unifrom.

"Tris just found out she is pregnant. We're here to support her and make sure Four doesn't faint" Silver said, gently patting the shoulder Thea wasn't leaning on.

"I always said he was a wuss"

"Eric" she warned.

"Fine, I'm sorry. He's not a complete wuss and I'm happy that he will now also be woken up by a crying baby in the middle of the night"

Silver smiled at that.

"I can't wait to make fun of him" she said with a smirk "after all he said it wasn't difficoult to have a baby"

"I love both of you. Even when you are a hormonal wreck and Thea wakes up in the night, cries her souls out and doesn't stop until you've rocked her for half an eternity"

"You're overdramatic"

"And you are my girls"