Meeting the baby

Time skip------After the birth

(Sorry but I don't really know what to write there so we're just gonna skip the last few months and the birth)

Silver was lying in the infirmary. In her arms, she held a little bundle wrapped in a black cloth, no surprise there.

Beside her Eric sat, his eyes fixed on their daughter. Other people had yet to be allowed to visit so the small family was alone in the room.

Silver smiled, gently rocking her little daughter. She had the most amazing blue eyes and a tiny bit of blonde hair, a cute little button nose and chubby cheeks.

There was a short knock on the door and Four stuck his head in.

"Hello...so how's my favourite sister and her little girl, who I have yet to learn the name of?" He asked walking towards the bed Silver was in.

"Hey, Four...meet Thea. Your niece" she said, showing Four the baby in her arms.

"Can I?" He pointed to Thea.

"No" Eric growled taking her from Silver. Thea stirred but didn't wake up.

"Eric, be nice," Silver said with a sigh. Those two would just never get along.

"My daughter, my rules. Go make your own number-boy"

Silver hit his head giving him a glare.

"Four is my brother. He is allowed to hold Thea...okay?"

Eric passed Thea to Four, who looked like a kid at Christmas, with a grumpy expression.

Thea belonged to him and Silver. She was their little girl and he didn't like the fact that Four was holding his daughter.

"Hello...I'm you uncle Four" he said stroking the baby's cheek softly.

"If you wake her I will kill yo-"

Eric was silenced my Silver's elbow in his ribs.

"How do you feel?" Four asked, giving Thea back to Silver, not wanting to push Eric's buttons even more.

"I'm exhausted but otherwise fine. Thanks to Erudite medicine I should be back to my normal physic in less than a month, but at the start, I should take it slow.

"Is she Thea Coulter or Harper?"

"Uhm...at the moment she is just Thea. I don't use my last name in Dauntless and I am not a Coulter so she'll just be Thea for now. We can still change it later if we want to"

Four nodded, just then the door flew open and an excited Tori marched in.

"Girl. I'm telling you. I was this close to beating the living daylights out of that nurse, she wouldn't let me in 'cause I am not a member of the family' and all that kinda shit. Four is seen as a brother but that uptight bitch really needs to-"

"There's a child here so would you kindly change your language" Eric hissed.

"Don't go all Hulk on me, I'm sorry. Whatever I wanna meet the knew Dauntless member. What's her name?"

"Thea," Eric said not stopping his glaring.

"Now all of you get out. This isn't a Zoo and Silver and Thes need to rest. Only the parents are allowed to stay a night" he said smugly.

Four and Tori said their goodbye's to Thea and Silver, not bothering with Eric, and left the three alone.

"She's really beautiful"

"Yeah...she is" Silver answered.