17

TWITTER:

username: @genscott @seaveydaniel is there something going on with y'all?

1:56 pm • 09/26/20 • Twitter for iPhone
376 retweets and comments 9621 likes

COMMENTS:

username: i was wondering this

username: yeah, they only met once, so why is he even bringing her up
    ^username: bc he's the sweetest angel ever and     she's a limelight

username: she's literally irrelevant, who cares omg

username: what if they're dating?
    ^username: i was thinking this!
        ^username: why?
            ^username: well, they met up at LA and they're ironically in Las Vegas together and she was seen with a jacket that was similar to the one Daniel had been wearing that day

username: omg they're probably dating but like keeping it private

genscott: there is something called being friends
    ^seaveydaniel liked this comment

username: bruh I'm so confused rn

username: same

—————

"I can't believe they're already figuring some of this out," I say in shock.

We're sitting beside each other in the back of the bus and we're both on our phones.

Daniel looks over my shoulder as I look at the tweet on my phone.

"They're literally detectives," he sighs, and places his head on my shoulder.

It'd only been a week of us secretly dating and already there were rumors that we were dating.  Being in the limelight was hard. So many eyes constantly watching you.

Isla had done her best to drive away rumors and she had a pretty big wdw platform built so a lot of them believed her, which I was super thankful for.

And I had found out Daniel sent a lot of limelights my way with positive messages and I was so thankful for that.  Of course, there we're still death threats in my dms but at least they were manageable.

Asher and Natalie hadn't bothered me in a while and it seemed for now that the drama had calmed down.

Daniel and I were on the couch, cuddling, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, and we were watching the Flash on Netflix.

His phone beeps and he glances at the notification.

"What is it?" I ask trying to look at it, but he clears his phone before I can see anything.

"What?" Oh, it's nothing," he says, and buries his head in my neck placing a soft kiss, making a butterflies appear in my stomach.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

He nods and he pulls me closer.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He asks quietly.

"You tell me that all the time," I say, blushing.