32

"Daniel?" I ask, in unbelief.

Daniel James Seavey stood outside Asher's tour bus in a simple jean and button down outfit looking as good as ever with a smile on his face.

"The one and only," he says. "Can I come in?"

I nod.

He steps into the tour bus before I throw my arms around his neck. He hugs me back, picking me up and swinging me around.

We just hold onto each other for a long time. I don't want to let go. Not after the dream I just had.

He sets me down on the ground, kissing my forehead softly before pulling away, his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper, as Asher walks in.

"Oh shoot, did I ruin the surprise?" Asher asks disappointedly.

"Wait you planned this?" I ask Asher.

He nods with a grin on his face. "I told you I did feel bad about posting that video, so I wanted to make it up to you," he explains.

That warms my heart. Maybe Asher and I could actually be friends.

"Yup, that's it. I'm gonna let you two have a moment," he says, already walking away.

"Wait, how did this work?" I ask, slightly confused.

"Well, we both had a week in the same city, so Asher contacted me and asked if I would hang out with you because he said you were really sad and every time you slept, you whispered my name," he explains.

My face turns beet red. "I did not," I say.

Daniel frowns. "I know. I just wanted to see your reaction,"

I roll my eyes. "So you guys had the same stop for tour and?"

"Yes and then he talked to me and I came over obviously because I missed you dummy,"

"I did not miss you," I lie.

Daniel squints at me. "Says the girl who just bear hugged me,"

"That was obviously fake," I say.

Daniel smirks at me before walking towards me. I slowly back up until my back hits the wall. He puts his arms on either side of my head.

"So you're saying you didn't miss me?" He asks.

I gulp. He looks really good especially all up in my face.

"Ok, maybe a little," I say.

He backs up from me allowing me to take a breath.

Daniel walks over to the couch and sits down, patting the seat beside him. I go over and sit beside him, throwing my legs over his.

"So how long are you here for?" I ask.

"A few days. I can stay until my show and then I have to go again," he says.

I frown a little before burying my head into his neck.

"I wish it was longer"

"Me too," he says sadly.

He holds me for a long time, so long, I loose track of time. But I liked it. I missed his embrace, his warmth. I missed Daniel. But now I had him, and everything seemed right in the world.

I was content.

—————

INSTAGRAM