°•°Chapter 61°•°

"For once in my life, I don'thave to try to be happy. When I'm with you, it just happens."

-Anonymous.

Chloe's POV.

"Oh, shit," Zach swears, putting his hand in his suit pocket before pulling out a ring making me raise an eyebrow, "Is that my surprise?" I stifle a giggle, while he ends up letting out a laugh.

"I guess we're good at doing things out of order. I was about to propose, Sugar but you topped that surprise with something better," he sighs taking my left hand where my wedding band now sits and slides on the square-cut diamond ring, "That is to represent a cube of sugar though it's a basic representation,"

I smile, shaking my head, "You are the best," I say before pulling him into a hug. I breathe out as he holds me against his chest while kissing my forehead and tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. Looking at our reflection in the full-length mirror standing in the corner of our room, I capture the perfect image in my mind.

For once, I thought I looked beautiful, in the floor-length off white wedding dress which I got lucky to find in such short notice. The dress has sheer straps with little embroidered design around my neckline before hugging my body down, showing all the extra unappreciated curves which indeed Zach appreciated. My hair was just the usual way it draped over my shoulders with two sections of my hair pinned at the back. It might be simple but my idea of perfect.

"I love you," he whispers against my neck, "I'm sorry I didn't give you any choice with the way things went though," I say tilting my head back to see any sign of disappointment but I could only see happiness.

"I wouldn't have done it any other way, Sugar. Just having you next to me, completed everything," I roll my eyes at his cheesy yet expected and true answer, "Getting a little cheesy,"

He lets out a laugh before pulling me into a quick kiss, "You look stunning in that dress but I think you need to change. We're home and there's pizza so I don't think we'll want your wedding dress to contain marinara sauce," I chuckle at his answer before turning around, "I need help to take it off though,"

"Just a second, Sugar," he says taking off his suit, followed by the tuck of his shirt while I look at the rings on my fingers, "I've now got three rings," I giggle amused.

I wouldn't want to take any of them off, of course, the wedding band stays all the time but the promise ring and the pretty ring which was supposed to be an engagement ring. I glance at the post-it waiting on our nightstand to be framed, just the most simple promises we have for each other.

"We could get the promise ring and the post-wedding proposal ring merged or something," he suggests and I laugh at the way he addressed the rings, "Or I could just wear all three off them,"

He places a kiss on the little exposed skin on my shoulder, "You are so beautiful, Chloe." Smiling against my skin, he collects my hair and puts it over my shoulder before unbuttoning my dress, "And you are just perfect," I whisper trying not to sound too cheesy but I know, I did.

"More lace, Sugar?" he asks leaving kisses down my back, "Don't get used to it," I say with a smile. No one can deny the fact that normal panties are better, lace is just sexy but inconvenient, "Doesn't matter what you wear, I love you. Not what you wear,"

Shaking my head at the endless sappy talk, I get out of my dress with a smile, "So where did everyone go again?" I ask him looking over to the clock on my nightstand flashing 4:25 p.m., "Dan and Eli invited them home for the day. They'll be back by the time we're back from visiting Molly,"

"It's amazing that they all made time. Blake was so busy when I called him and well Emmett was busy, throughout which you know. Mom said she has a trip to go on with Brandon but they all made time," I finish my rant still feeling the joy bubbling.

"They had to make time because they love us too much to miss this," Zach says, helping me get the dress into the closet and then onto a hanger. Once the dress is finally safe in place, he turns me around to face him.

"We've still got two hours before we meet Molly," he mumbles looking down at me with his shabby hair, shadowing his blue eyes suggestively, too hot to handle sometimes. Giving him a sly smile, I start undoing his buttons, "Let's not waste time then,"

"Oh, not wasting a second now, Sugar," I squeal as he picked me off the floor and I wrap my legs around his waist immediately, "I bet you won't," letting out a laugh, I kiss the corners of him mouth making them curl up into a grin.

"This surprise though, is going to be the most memorable one and I don't think anything could top it," he chuckles, lowering me onto the bed, "I can't believe that we're married," he whispers kissing my left hand when the wedding band sat.

I smile, ruffling his hair before he pulls back to take off his shirt and pants, "Oops, it's my phone," hearing him groan, I roll onto my tummy and grab my phone off the nightstand, "It's Mr. Williams,"

Zach holds his hand out and I give it to him while patiently waiting to know why Mr. Williams called. Zach sits down on the bed next to me, caressing my cheek while giving Mr. Williams short replies, "That's amazing news, Mr. Williams. Thank you so much."

The grin on his face widens making me look at him with a raised eyebrow, "Yes, we'll be there in an hour," with that he drops the call with a good day, "We got Molly's adoption!"

"Oh my god, Zach!" I jump off my sleeping position and hug him, "There's no more holding back then?" I ask him curiously hoping for a positive answer and he pulls me into a quick kiss.

"If we're ready, we could get her home in an hour," My grin widens as I get off the bed in excitement, "Oh wait, no sex on our wedding day is a no go. We've got one hour,"

Zach shakes his head with a grin before putting my phone aside and pulls me onto his lap, "We probably can't make love after right now for a couple of days cause we'll have to get used to a baby,"

Patting his chest in agreement, I pull him into a kiss before he turns us over onto the bed before pulling back briefly, "Best birthday ever,"

~•~•~•

The post-it-

"A promise to love and cherish each moment together."

"Never keep secrets and trust in one another."

"Promise to believe and not give up on hope."

"To never run away when things fall apart."

"And a promise to always remain best friends."

~•~•~•