°•°Chapter 26°•°

"Love is being able to view a situation without adding duality to it."
Alaric Hutchinson

Chloe's POV.

"This was yum," I say, closing the empty pizza boxes and getting back to Zach who's observing every move of mine, "What?"

I sit on his lap and kiss him with a smile. Finally, we're back home, a little later than expected but at least we're back by Tuesday night, but we only get to have snowy back tomorrow since it's already midnight, "Let's get this into the bedroom,"

He says kissing my neck and lifting me effortlessly with my legs wrapped around his waist, "Zach," I let out a moan as I feel his member poke at me, "Love you," he murmurs against my neck.

"Love you too," I say and he drops me onto the bed, "I'll be missing this once we get busy from tomorrow," sighing, I pull him into a kiss, "Well, we'll still get to come back home to each other so that isn't all that bad,"

I say trying to lift his mood and he wastes no time in getting off my t-shirt and panties, "Not wasting a second now," he says making me giggle as he tickles my sides, "Zach!"

"What? I love your laugh," he says with a grin before kissing the valley of my breasts while I try getting off his boxers, "Hmm...I so don't want to go to work tomorrow,"

"Yeah right, how's that going to work? It's been four days already and you're req-" he cuts me off by pushing his member into me, "Zach," I moan arching my back, "I know that I need to go back to work tomorrow, Sugar but right now I just need you,"

He murmurs against my neck before leaving loving kisses. Did we seem like horny teenagers? Oh, we sure did but I've got no complaints.

~•~•~•

"No skipping breakfast, idiot. Eat," I force Zach to sit down and eat the waffles I made while buttoning up his navy blue shirt, "Why didn't you wake me up?"

He asks me with his mouthful and directs a piece of waffle towards me, "I did, you didn't wake up," I say before eating it and patting his chest once, I buttoned up his shirt.

"Meeting me up for lunch?" he asks taking another bite as I refilled our mugs with coffee, "Yeah, only if you're free. It's just an informal day for us today,"

"I'll anyway have to make time for lunch but I'll message you if I'm too occupied with work today," he says pushing in another bite of waffle into my mouth making me raise an eyebrow, "I told you to eat and you're feeding me instead?"

He just gives me a boyish grin before grabbing his travel mug of coffee and kisses me. Caressing his stubble, I kiss him back before pulling back, "I've got to clean the house and then get to work so go," I push him with a smile.

"I'll call or message you as soon as I get some time,"

"I know you will, now go before you get delayed," I say patting his back and sending him out. I sigh with a smile before walking back into the kitchen while pulling up my hair into a bun.

My phone goes off and I grab it off the counter before picking up the video call, "Hey, Blake!"

"Good morning little sis," he says yawning, "It's 10 am already and you're yawning?" I question sipping on my coffee as I sat down on the barstool, "I slept late, been working on something. Anyway, how was the trip, and where's your boyfriend slash best friend?"

I giggle at his reference, "Well, he's gone to work and the trip was quite interesting actually,"

"By interesting, you mean?"

"We met Zach's supposedly soon to be fiancé and well we both ended up laughing in her face. Was mean of us but hey, it was funny," a laugh erupts from Blake making me giggle along.

"Well, I want to know more about the trip, the exhibit and we'll add mom into the call too," he says and I nod. This was going to be nice to see both their faces after a week.

~•~•~•

"Snowy, come on! Stop knocking stuff down," I whine as I put the tripod back in place and he sits down in the center of the exhibit room, "Well he seems excited to see you after four days,"

"He sure is but getting him to work wasn't a great idea," sighing, I sit on the sofa with Dan settling down next to me. I decided on not driving my car today so Dan picked me up from home in the morning since he anyway had to get Snowy along and now we're waiting for Zach who got delayed at the restaurant.

"I need to get going, Chloe," he says yawning, "You should go, we've got a busy week ahead," I tell him nudging him a bit.

He stands up and Snowy rushes towards us before climbing onto me making me giggle, "I'm not going anywhere," I tell Snowy as he snuggles his heavyweight onto me.

"I'll leave then, meet you tomorrow," Dan says and I nod and wave him bye before he walked out of the studio. Ruffling Snowy's fur, I let him settle down on the couch next to me with his head on my lap, "Missed you fella,"

I kiss his head with a smile as he tried to lick my face and back off. The sound of the door opening, makes my head snap to look up and see a smiling Zach step in. Snowy gets off me and rushes towards Zach as he leaned down enough to pet him, "Hey, you both,"

"Hey there," I stand up, grabbing my phone and laptop bag before heading towards them, "How was your day?"

I ask him as he pulls me into a hug, "Exhausting," he mumbles into my neck, "Sorry about lunch, I got busy,"

"Stop apologizing silly and it was expected that you would have a busy day," I say playfully ruffling his hair while Snowy tugs at my jeans, this little guy hates not having an in, in hugs. I pull back and look at Zach's tired face, "Let's go, I'm driving and it's already ten,"

I point out and he nods, grabbing my bag like the sweet guy as always and I pat Snowy to follow him out as I lock up, "Also, I brought some empanadas and chicken noodle soup from the restaurant," perks of having a best friend slash boyfriend who owns a restaurant is no cooking when the day ends late.

"That sounds amazing and less exhausting to cook," I flash a grin at his smiling face as I turn off the lights and walk out. Locking the door, I turn around to see both of them in the car with Zach resting his head against the leather seat with his eyes closed.

~•~•~•