Chapter 10 End of the Day

Harry set an alarm on his phone for 7, as that's when breakfast started downstairs in the lobby. I mumbled at Harry, telling him to turn the alarm off. Harry being stubborn, he just rolled over. I slowly got up.

I was still super tired from last night, and not being able to sleep as much, was a pain in the ass. As I got up, I realized that I must've passed out in Harry's bed.

I looked over to my bed, and it was empty. It only had luggage on it. I practically jumped out of his bed, pretending like nothing even happened. It's not like we- nevermind. I woke Harry and packed my things. I called a bell boy from the phone in our room.

Within a few minutes someone took our luggage downstairs, where everyone was eating breakfast, and hanging out. Harry was finally up and awake, and very quiet. We took an elevator to the lobby, where our luggage was with everyone else's.

They all had name tags and such, so they would be placed on the correct bus. I spotted my dad chatting with his coworkers over pancakes and bacon. I saw Cookie in his little carrier, and started poking him, through the small holes in the cage.

Harry went to join the boys in the corner booth. They had a feast going on, I swear. I dished out my own breakfast, and was headed to my dads table with his coworkers and Nolan. Suddenly the boys started calling my name, telling me to come and sit with them. Lifesavers.

"Sleep well?" Niall asked as I sat down.

"I fell asleep quickly, but I'm still really tired, what about you guys?" I asked.

"I probably would've had a decent sleep if someone would've turned the TV down." Liam explained in annoyance.

"You could've done it yourself, but you didn't, therefore, don't complain Payno." Louis said with a sassy attitude. I was chuckling the entire "fight".

Harry kept stealing the bacon off my plate. I eventually begged Niall to switch seats with me, which he caved into. It's not like he had a choice anyways. After everyone got on their busses, we were on our way to another show.

I honestly didn't know where we were even going, and I didn't care. I tied Cookie's harness to the railing so he at least had more space than a small cage. I was still a little tired, so I ended up reading a bit, and falling asleep on my bunk.

After a few hours Liam turned on the intercom for the bus, and announced that we'd be there around 15 minutes. I ignored it and tried to go back to sleep, but the boys thought it'd be funny to mess with me.

They all started poking and tickling me. That led to them practically screaming into my ears telling me to get up.

"fuck off guys." I quietly mumbled in my sleep.

"That's it, you vampire." Harry said as he started to crawl in my bunk.

"Oh shit, what is he doing? We got close enough last night. The last thing I need from him is this little stunt." I thought to myself. Harry seriously did not hesitate whatsoever.

He climbed on my bunk, and just lay on top of me. It was so hard to breathe, drowning in a pool of Harry, and him weighing twice as myself, was a pain in the ass. I didn't even fight it.

Not even to tell him to get off. I just let it happen. He had been just laying on me for at least 5 minutes at this point. The other boys and Andrew were inside the stadium, setting up, while Harry was laying on top of me, wanting me to get up. I rolled over to look into his bright green eyes.

Suddenly for some reason, I just, kind of snapped.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I pouted loudly, not caring about his feelings at all.

"Jesus Victoria! Just fucking wake up and help everyone set up!" Harry snapped back and stormed out of the bus.

"Shit why the actual fuck did I come unglued to him." I thought to myself feeling guilty as shit.

My lazy ass finally got up and went inside the stadium. I had Cookie in his kennel, with his bag attached. I made sure to lock the bus when I left.

When I got backstage, I saw Paul sitting on the couch, just completely zoned out. I knew he was probably still hurting after Zayn left. He must've been in a bad mood, and I didn't want him taking his anger out on me. I looked around and saw the boys doing a rehearsal. I saw my dad sitting in one of the chairs.

"Hey, you guys already did a sound check?" I asked, kinda hoping he'd say no.

"Well, Harry said you were in bed still." My dad added as he chuckled a little.

We just sat there in silence, watching the boys perform. They didn't seem to be having a good time. Cookie started to whine, so I gave him some treats from his bag. Paul came over to give out a positive speech.

"Even though Zayn has left, we can all get through it. Just keep your chins up, and think positive thoughts." He kind of just went on and on which was boring.

I even saw Nolan yawn a few times which was hard to believe. Nolan is the most boring person I know. Everyone was kind of in a bad, pissy mood. The littlest things could set them off. Later on, I found myself folding shirts and organizing glow sticks, bracelets, and albums. Along with other stuff.

The doors had opened not long ago, and I'm pretty sure Dad has Cookie. Either that, or he paid Andrew to watch him.

I eventually got sick of folding shirts, so I went backstage before it got more forwarded than it already was. The boys were in an interview that seemed dramatic.

Interviewer: "Why did Zayn leave the band?"

Niall: "Well, we tried to ask him on a phone call, but he kind of just explained he wanted to go solo."

Interviewer: "Is there any bad blood?"

Louis: "I mean, he did leave out of nowhere.. On our tour, so I mean, yes and no."

Interviewer: "Is Zayn coming back?"

Harry: "Probably not."

Interviewer: Will the band split up?

Louis: "We better not, haha."

Interviewer: "Who did all the talking? To get answers from Zayn? You guys must've been in a pretty bad mood."

Harry: "Our friend. She's helping out with technical issues and whatnot. She talked to him calmly unlike us."

Interviewer: "Where is this "friend?"

Niall: "We're not sure we should reveal-"

Interviewer: "Oh! Is that her?!"

Me: *very confused*