Chapter 45 Wolves

1:06 PM
We ran on the bus, and shut the door. Andrew drove us to the hotel. We basically had the day to ourselves. I grabbed Cookie's stroller and Cookie himself, and texted Harry to meet me in the lobby.
Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Harry. At least I think it was. He was wearing sunglasses, a hoodie and a fake mustache. I guarantee that was Nialls idea. He handed me a pair of sunglasses, and a hoodie. I slipped them on, and we began our walk.
Of course, Harry wanted to push the stroller.
"Okay, I have no idea where we're going, so I'm following you." I said.
"I guess we're just gonna walk aimlessly." He smiled. He adjusted his face mustache which was about to fall off.
We both giggled and smiled.
"Wait, is Andrew coming?" I asked.
Harry gave an evil grin.
"What?"
"Look behind you."
I turned around and saw Andrew wearing a tank top with jeans, and some shades. And to top it all off, he wore a baseball cap to cover his face. He looked badass. I'm guessing he was wearing Louis' clothes. He smiled, and gave me a gesture to turn back around.
"Oh." I said.
I put my hand on top of Harry's, which was on the stroller. We smiled at each other. London was so beautiful.
Suddenly, I heard yelling behind us, so I turned around only for a second. Andrew was pushing some guy away. He was holding a camera and he kept taking pictures of me and Harry.
"Shit." I thought.
"Harry!" I whispered.
"What?"
"Paparazzi!"
"Shit."
We exchanged looks, and Harry looked behind him. At first there was only one guy, but now there was a whole swarm.
"Quick! Follow me!" Harry led me behind the path we were walking on.
A couple walked by with their dog on a leash, and Harry walked up to them.
"Excuse me? Sorry to bother you, but my friend and I are getting chased by paparazzi." Harry pointed to the crowd.
"Wow you must be a big deal." The lady said.
Harry took his wallet out from his back pocket, and gave them a 20 dollar bill.
"I was hoping we could trade. My hats, and yours and maybe the sunglasses too?" Harry bit his lip.
The guy shoved the bill in his pocket and we swapped hats, and sunglasses.
"Thank you so much, have a great afternoon!" I shouted after Harry dragged me out of there.
We put on our hats and sunglasses, and we put our hoods up. We ran aimlessly. We had no idea where we were going, and we didn't care. We just wanted out of there.
"Give them an hour, tops." Harry said.
"For what?"
"To make several articles about this. I almost guarantee at the band's next interview, it'll be the first question they ask."
"Wow, you know your shit."
Harry laughed, and we stopped running. Out of breath, we crouched behind some bushes.
"Did you like the ride Cookie?" Harry said in a babyish voice, peeking his head at Cookie.
I giggled, while Harry was fooling around with Cookie. Making weird faces, and talking in a babyish voice.
Suddenly, my phone started going off. I answered it, and held it up to my ear.
"Who is it?" Harry whispered.
"Andrew."
Harry nodded, and continued playing like a kid. It was so fucking adorable. I put my phone on speaker phone so Harry could hear what Andrew had to say.
"Hello?"
"Hey Victoria."
"Hey, what happened?"
"Well they know I'm a bodyguard and that you ran. Oh and, they cornered some couple wearing your hats and sunglasses. As far as I know, you're safe. Whatever kind of cover you have and wherever you're hiding, it's working."
"Haha suckers!" Harry teased.
"Anyway, I'm gonna head back to the hotel. Do you still need me or anything?"
We looked at eachother, considering it.
"Meet us behind the park bushes beside that old building."
"Oh, the one Louis made fun of?"
"Sure."
"Alright, I'll be there soon."
I hung up the phone.
"If they know he's the bodyguard, and he's seen with us-"
"Shit you're right."
"I'll text him to bring a different cover." I teased.
To Andrew
BRING DIFFERENT COVER!! THEY KNOW YOU'RE THE BODYGUARD!

From Andrew
Don't worry, I stopped at some costume shop.

To Andrew
But it's March. How could costume shops be open?

By the time I hit send, I heard a notification sound from an old lady. I looked up and saw Andrew standing in front of Harry and I.
"No fucking way." Harry teased.
"Let's go. If anyone asks, you're my grandchildren."
"Andrew, why would anyone ask that?"
"Andrew? No. The name is Darlene." Andrew said, imitating an old lady.
Harry and I were laughing our asses off. I got a picture of Andrew in the costume, just because it was hilarious.
"Well, what are we waiting for?" Darlene said.
Harry and I stood up, and followed "Darlene" as she led us back to the hotel.
"Y'know back in my day, we didn't have all these fancy gadgets." Darlene said.
Harry and I looked at one another, and burst out laughing.
Soon enough, we made it back to the hotel. Andrew took his costume off, and Harry and I went to my dad's room. I dropped off Cookie and his stroller, and we headed back to the room. I ripped off Harry's mustache, just because.
"Ow, what was that for?" He asked, rubbing his face
I giggled.
"Hey, do you and the boys want to watch a movie?" I asked.
"You'd have to text them, but I'll watch one."
"Ok."
I made a groupchat with all the boys. I knew that there was a group chat with them and Paul. And the one with them and Andrew. The boys even had their own group chat but it only had them. Except for Zayn.
To Hazza Styles, Liam Payno, and 2 more
Hey, you guys wanna watch a movie? Room number is 135

From Hazza Styles, Liam Payno, and 2 more
Irish Bestfriend🇮🇪 : On my way. What are we watching?

To Hazza Styles, Liam Payno, and 2 more
Idk anything.

From Hazza Styles, Liam Payno, and 2 more
Louis (aka king of sass): I'm gonna change the group chat name

Louis (aka king of sass) has changed the group name to "Power Rangers"

From Power Rangers
Liam Payno: Absolutely no comment...

From Power Rangers
Louis (aka king of sass): Can I pick the movie?

To Power Rangers
Me: Sure. You have great taste in group chat names, so I'm guessing the movie can't be too bad.

From Power Rangers
Irish Bestfriend🇮🇪 : He's gonna pick something bad. Trust me, don't let him pick the movie.

From Power Rangers
Liam Payno: Gangs of London

I grabbed my computer and looked it up. It seems to look pretty cool.

To Power Rangers
Me: Settled.

From Power Rangers
Louis (aka king of sass): What? I was gonna pick that!!🥺

From Power Rangers
Liam Payno: Yea okay. Sure you were Louis. Just admit that I have better taste than you.

From Power Rangers
Louis (aka king of sass): 👿👿👿☠️☠️☠️🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🥄🥄🥄 How's that for taste?

To Power Rangers
Me: Get your asses up here before I change my mind! I will seriously make Louis choose a terrible movie.