Chapter 36 Everything About You

I woke up in my own bed, tucked asleep. I looked over to my alarm clock, and tried to make sense of the time. I rubbed my eyes, and stared at the clock.
7:14 AM
The bus leaves at 8, so I jumped out of bed, and quickly woke Harry. I ran to the bathroom as Harry threw on some clothes. I took a quick shower, then blow dried my hair. I threw on some leggings, and a white t-shirt. I tied the laces for my shoes, and slipped on my light pink spring jacket. I quickly packed up, and glanced at the clock.
7:46
I left my luggage by the door, and called for a bell boy. I took the elevator to the lobby, and soon found my dad sitting at a table with James and George.
Fast forward to the bus
I was laying in my bed with the curtain pulled, and Harry's bandana over my eyes. I had my headphones on, and had country music on full blast. I'm assuming the boys were sitting on the couch, reading tweets, or something. Maybe Niall was doing a livestream.
Suddenly, the blindfold came off, and I could see the blinding light through my eyelids. I quickly put my hands over my eyes, and groaned.
"We're here." Liam said, in a high pitched tone.
I eventually found the strength in me to climb out of my bunk, and walk over to the window. I peeked through the window, and noticed a small building. They were probably doing a small gig.
I turned to my left, and saw a herd of paparazzi.
"You've got to be kidding me"
I rolled my eyes, and found the boys sitting on the couch.
"This may be a small place to perform, but the paparazzi have no problem shoving those cameras in our faces." Louis announced.
Suddenly, Paul rushed onto our bus.
"Alright, so apparently, the tech work is already done, so Victoria, you won't have to do anything. Just follow us to where they're selling the merch. Oh, and some tv network thing, wants an interview. They wouldn't leave me alone, so I promised 5-10 minutes." Paul announced, as he rushed off the bus.
Everyone put their hoods up, and made a run for it. Bodyguards were surrounding us. I grabbed onto Harry's hand, as we ran through the mob of people. The boys got stopped for their interview, and I soon made it inside. I eventually found the merch area, and started to fold shirts.
Harry's POV
The boys and I were led into a private room. They hooked up their microphones, and the cameras were rolling.
"Harry, you were holding that girl's hand. Now, we've seen the livestream where the same girl appeared. Are you two a thing now?"
"Are you seriously asking me this?"
"No, we're not anything. She helps by organizing the merch, and doing mic checks, and stuff. She's not used to big crowds and people surrounding her with cameras and microphones. If anything y'know, she was scared."
"Uh huh. And are you guys excited for this performance? Not your typical big stadium."
"Um, we're totally excited. It's not where we'd usually perform." Niall answered.
"How are you guys handling the whole Zayn situation?"
We all exchanged looks, and it was clear we were annoyed at that point.
"I mean, it's definitely hard, yea, but what can we do really? It was his choice to make. All we can do is accept the fact that he's gone." Liam explained.
"Last question. When this is all over, you guys will be receiving tickets to the football game on Thursday? How do you guys feel about that?"
"We're totally excited for that. We love watching football." Louis answered.