Chapter 13 I wish

"Is it really just us?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Yea, awesome right?!" Harry chimed in.

I put my towel on one of the lounge chairs, and hooked up my speaker. I set the volume so it wouldn't be too loud. It was 8pm and I didn't want to be waking anyone.

"What music do you guys want?" I shouted.

"Play our Up All Night album!" Liam shouted.

I chuckled. "Okay." It played the first song on the album, "What Makes You Beautiful."

I sat at the edge of the pool, adjusting to the cold temperature. Harry came up to me, and I knew exactly what he was doing.

"Harry, no!" I giggled.

"Come on! The water isn't even that cold! Louis got used to it pretty fast." He said jokingly.

"I'll come in when I feel like it." I exclaimed.

"Not if I pull you in!" Harry said while smiling.

He wrapped his cold hands around my ankles and pulled me into the water."

"This is freezing!" I shrieked.

I chased Harry in the water, as everyone else was cheering me on. It was hilarious.

My speaker decided to finally kick in and play the first song of their "Up All Night" album.

🎶You're insecure
Don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the door

Don't need make-up to cover up
Being the way that you are is enough
Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you

Baby, you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

You don't know, oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know, oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful, oh oh
That's what makes you beautiful🎵

Everyone sang along. It was great. I didn't know all the words, so I just danced the whole time. Niall swam up to me and whispered in my ear:

"Do you want to pull a prank on Harry?" Niall said with a grin so big, that it went ear to ear.

"Sure, what prank?" I asked with an evil grin.

"Well, I'm going to tell everyone that I'll be in the washroom. Then, Louis and Liam would follow me. Harry could see it as an opportunity to kiss you or something. Then, I'm going to get the lady at the front desk to cut out the lights in here. Harry would have no idea what's going on." Niall explained with a chuckle

"We're pranking him though, why would I be in the water?" I said, confused.

"Right, good point" Niall added.

We began to discuss our prank, and figure out what the hell we were going to do.

Liam and Louis were fooling around on the huge slides, like they were 9 years old or something. It was so fucking cute.

Harry came up to us and asked what we were talking about.

I could see Niall about to say something stupid, or ruin the whole thing. So, I chimed in and covered for him. I thought of the best thing that would seem realistic.

"Niall gave me a shoutout on Twitter, and now I have a lot of people adding me and tweeting me. Not just on Twitter, but also on Snapchat and Instagram." I said, hoping he'd buy it.

"Did you set your settings, so you'd only receive notifications from whoever you're following?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Shoot. I guess I forgot about that." I replied.

I needed Harry to leave, so Niall and I could discuss our plan. I thought of the perfect excuse.

"I'm gonna get you back for dragging me in here," I said to Harry with a chuckle.

"Oh yea?" Harry asked, as if he were challenging me.

"Yea, watch me." I said with a convincing smile.

"Louis! Liam! Harry's talking shit about you!" I shouted towards the boys.

Harry looked at me, and gasped with his mouth open, and chuckled after.

Louis' and Liam's head jerked towards us so fast, it was hilarious.

I grinned at Harry, while Liam and Louis were just staring at him.

"What's he saying that little shit?" Louis said jokingly.

"Come find out for yourself." I said with a grin.

Liam and Louis slid down the slide very quickly. Louis put Harry in a headlock, and they all started fooling around. At least I bought us time so Niall and I could plan something.