Chapter 48 Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

I woke up to the sound of my ringtone blasting in my ear. It was so loud. I was still really tired, but I sat up and answered my phone. Harry was calling me.
"What?" I answered in my raspy voice.
"Get the fuck up!" Louis teased.
"Why are you calling from Harry's phone?"
"Get up and I'll tell you."
The line went dead. I sighed and crawled out from my bunk.
"Lou." I said.
"So nice of you to finally join us." He teased.
Everyone was sitting on the couch. Except for Harry. I heard snoring coming from his bunk.
"Why did you call from Harry's phone?"
"Because mine died."
"And you're too lazy to wake me up?" I teased.
"You're too lazy, you're sleeping. I also knew you were listening to music, so I figured if I called you, I'd be interrupting." He said.
"Boys, you all have full permission to kick his ass. Never interrupt my music." I teased.
Niall jumped on top of Louis, squishing the small lad.
I laughed, and walked over to Harry's bunk to wake him. I pulled his curtain, and shook him.
"It's time to get up."
He groaned, and rolled over. He smiled and stared at me.
"I wish I could wake up everyday to see your face." He said.
"Sleeping together? Harry we're not even dating. I mean, I hope we will." I smiled.
Harry reached for my cheek and pecked my lips. After he finally got up, we all walked to the hotel. We had our hoods up, and sunglasses on. Just like always.
"Oh my god, it's One Direction! And Victoria!!" Some fans screamed.
At least they knew my name, and not as "the girl from the live-streams" or "the girl who is suspected to be in a relationship with Harry".
We took some pictures with them, and took off. When I got to my room, Harry and I unpacked a little. I got changed into some normal clothes, and met the boys downstairs.
We took off once again, and we were on our way to the soccer stadium. Paparazzi crowded us. We ran onto the bus, and Andrew drove off.
"How long of a drive is it?" I asked, peeking my head through the curtain.
"Like, around a half hour." Liam replied.
"Oh that's not far."
I pulled the curtain back, and got comfortable under the covers. I put my headphones on and like always, blasted some music. You'd think it'd be difficult to fall asleep with music blasting in your eardrums, but it's quite relaxing for me. I mean, I wouldn't blast heavy metal, just because that would probably hurt. I'd only blast some slow, quiet song. Something aesthetic I guess. It adds this really relaxing vibe, that's super dreary and it makes your dream feel like there's background music. I know it sounds deep, but I promise I'm not crazy for blasting songs while I try to sleep.
What made everything better, was that the bus was moving. I absolutely adore long car rides. It's so soothing. My family owns this cabin which is around 3 hours and 30 minutes away. Whenever we go, it's amazing. I love the long car rides. Or when my brother had a hockey game to play out of town, and we'd take this really long ride in the car. Except on the way back, my brother would be complaining about the stupid referees, or some player that was chirping him. It's hilarious how much my brother blames the referee. My brother played hockey a lot. He played for 2 teams at one point, because he was that good. So at that time, we were going to so many hockey games a week. I remember when they had tournaments, and they'd have to stay at a hotel.
Long car rides also gave me time to think. Time to over think, or get my head straight. Sometimes when I was really depressed, my dad would take me for a car ride really late at night. He doesn't do that anymore, which kind of sucks. But I guess since I'm 18 now, my problems don't really involve him. Ugh, overthinking fucking sucks.

Suddenly, a hand reached over, and pulled one of my earbuds out.

"Jeez, this is loud."
I chuckled and sat up.
"We're here." Niall smiled.
"That literally felt like 5 minutes."
"You must have a lot on your mind." He grinned and walked away.
I crawled out from my bunk, and put on protection against the paparazzi. So many cars had followed us. I grabbed onto Harry's hand and we booked it. When we had finally made inside the stadium, Andrew bought us popcorn, nachos and beverages. Pretty sure he used the money that Paul had given him. I'm also pretty sure Louis had brought a flask.
We found our seats, and of course the boys forced me to sit next to Harry. I looked up at the big screen and saw that they were doing a kiss cam. I chuckled a little as some drunk guy made out with his pint instead of his girlfriend, who was right beside him.
"How do you even get drunk before the game even starts?" I teased.
"Take a look at Louis, he's already getting, well- Y'know." Harry whispered. We both snickered as another couple were shown.
Two girls. One with short pink hair, and the other girl with a blonde pixie cut. They kissed, and everyone cheered. Next up was a mother and her 3 year old son. I'm guessing he was 3. The mother stuck her lips out, and waited till he smooched her. He shook his head, while the mother made a pouty face.
"Awe, he didn't even kiss his mum." I teased.

"You'd be surprised." Louis said.
I rolled my eyes and waited till the next couple appeared on screen. Suddenly, Harry and I popped up.
"Oh shit, this can't be happening."
I shook my head, and tried to ignore it, but that only made everyone cheer louder. I could feel butterflies going crazy in my stomach, while I felt like the room was spinning. Part of me wanted to kiss him, badly. But I knew it was best for me, not to. Everyone was looking. I kissed my hand and gently smacked Harry's lips. He chuckled while everyone booed.
Then, Harry grabbed my cheek, and pulled me towards him. There were a million thoughts buzzing around in my head. He kissed me for a split second, not so much as would make anything suspicious. Y'know he just pecked my lips. It's not like he would shove his tongue down my throat. Everyone cheered, and the next couple appeared on screen. I didn't even look up, because I was too afraid. Oh boy, I couldn't wait till all the paparazzi asked about a million questions. What would my dad say? Shit.
I didn't say a word for the rest of the night.