Chapter 52 Spaces

4:21 PM
A sudden knock on the door startled me. I got up from the couch, and looked through the peephole. Niall was standing there, looking around. I opened the door and offered to let him in.
"Victoria, whether you like it or not, I'm taking you dress shopping for your date with Harry."
"I don't need anyone-"
"Use your birthday money."
I bit my lip, and considered it. I really just wanted to relax and fall asleep. It's not like you can turn down an offer from Niall.
"How will I hide the dress from him?"
"I mean, we've done it before."
"Wait, where is he?"
"He's in our room. I told him I was going to the washroom since Louis was hogging the one we have."
Niall practically had to drag me out of there. We ran towards the stairs, as he called a cab. Andrew helped sneak us out of the building. When the cab arrived, Niall told the driver to take us to the nearest mall. I wasn't really paying attention, as I was adjusting my disguise.
I stared out the window, all the way until we arrived at the huge mall. Niall paid the driver, and we ran inside the mall like children. I had no idea where Niall was taking me, but he led around the store. As if he knew exactly where he was going. I didn't even see the name of the store, but he led me in. Everything looked designer, which sorta scared me.
"How about this one?" He asked, holding up a black lace dress.
"Woah, that looks a little much Niall. Not the price, but it looks a little, y'know."
"Like what?"
"It looks like something a stripper would wear." I whispered.
Niall looked at the dress once again, and saw what I saw.
"Oh, I see it now." He said, putting it back on the racks.
We walked around for a little bit, and got familiar with the place.
"Do you want me to grab anyone to help us?" Niall whispered, pointing to the desk.
"No thanks. They're probably gonna pick out like 20 dresses for me to try on."
"Alright."
"Wait, won't Harry know we're gone?"
Niall was silent for a minute, and took out his phone.
"Niall?"
"Taking care of it."
*Ding*
I grabbed my phone out from my back pocket, and checked my notifications. I opened Twitter and saw that someone tagged me in a photo with all of the boys at the hotel.
"Oh this can't end well." I thought
Harry, Louis, Liam, and I were all tagged. Niall also tagged himself. I'm guessing he made a new account, pretending to be paparazzi or something.
"ONE DIRECTION IS STAYING AT THIS HOTEL!!" +1 attachment
Niall chuckled
"Soon, the fans will swarm the place."
"Exactly Niall! How will we get in?"
"We've got Andrew or some other crew member to let us in. Plus, there's the back exit. There's not much the fans can do once they realize the back is locked, and the front isn't."
We looked around a little longer. The place was huge.
"Oh my gosh Victoria!" Niall grabbed my arm, and dragged me towards this dress that caught his eye.

It was beautiful. It matched the earrings Harry gave me, and the necklace Niall gave me, and the tattoos Harry and I share. I was lost for words, and Niall could tell. I grabbed the price tag, and noticed it was 50% off.
"Pinch me." I mumbled.
Niall reached out his fingers, and pinched my arm.
"Ow, I didn't mean literally." I said, rubbing my arm.
Niall chuckled, and grabbed it from the rack. I tried it on in the dressing room, and showed Niall right after.
"Wow, it looks amazing on you."
I did a little spin, and some dorky poses, while Niall took pictures. God, we were so dramatic. Niall's phone started ringing, so he discreetly answered it.
"Ha, bet you it's the boys." I teased.
"Yup." He whispered.
"Uh huh. Yup. Yea, we got the dress. Where's Harry? Oh alright then. K, bye see you lads soon." He hung up his phone and stuffed it into his back pocket.
"That was Liam. They all ditched Harry while he's dealing with the mob of fans at the hotel. They wanted to come along and help with the dress, but I said we had already found it."
"How are we gonna get it back to the hotel?"
"Andrew is waiting in the parking lot with Liam and Louis, and he said he'll grab the dress and hide it in your suitcase. But the boys wanted to help, so they asked if they could tag along."
"Sure."
I paid for the beautiful dress, and we took off. We met with Liam and Louis in the parking lot.
"Thank you guys so much-"
"Thank Niall. We just got here." Louis chuckled.
Apparently, the boys had brought Andrew to pick up the dress from the mall. Aka (Andrew picking us up from the mob of fans we had just run from).