Chapter 37 Fool's Gold

Victoria's POV
"Please welcome to the stage, One Direction!!"
Everyone started clapping, and cheering. I watched them perform again, and nothing changed. The crew followed the same procedure. When we escaped the mob of people for the second time, we made it to the bus.
"Great performance guys!" Andrew congratulated us.
I climbed up to my bunk, and pulled the curtain. I charged my phone, and put my headphones in. I started to watch Netflix, hoping it would make the time pass by faster.
Fast forward to a new hotel
We were still in london, but this time we were staying at a new hotel. I never really noticed how many stadiums there are in London. Our luggage made it inside the hotel, and so did we.
11:34 AM
Harry, Louis, Niall, and I sat on the couch while Liam made us breakfast. We were all hanging out in the hotel room that the 3 boys shared. Harry and I were sharing a room next door.
"Liam, is something burning?" Louis teased.
"Would you like to starve?" Liam chuckled.
*Knock knock knock*
Niall got up, and opened the door. Paul was standing there with a plastic container.
"Hey lads, I was just stopping by to drop this off. Nolan bought it before he left. He says he felt bad."
Nolan was leaving today, which felt great. He was going to stay home with his grandmother, so she could watch over him.
"It's not his fault he got sick." I said.
"I just can't seem to read Nolan. He's a strange kid." Paul said, handing Niall the container.
Niall closed the door, right after Paul left. There were around 7 cookies. Niall stuffed one into his mouth, as he set the box down on the counter.
"Really Niall? I'm making breakfast." Liam said.
"It's still food." Niall teased.
"I better not have one. I'm allergic to tree nuts. I don't want to risk anything." I said.
"Why are you just telling us this now? I could've put tree nuts in that cake." Liam said, as he turned the stove off.
"I thought my dad told you. I'm also allergic to fish. And cats, dogs and horses."
"You literally brought Cookie with you." Harry said, confused.
"My allergies for animals aren't bad. I just can't rub my face after I pet them. It's worse with dogs and horses. I live with 4 cats at home, so I guess I'm used to it."
"What do you mean? I've seen you give Cookie kisses before. Fuck outta here with that "I can't rub my face after"" Louis teased.
Harry reached for one, and took a bite.
"Guys! I'm making breakfast. If you keep eating, you won't have room for eggs, bacon, and toast." Liam pouted.
"You're starting to sound like my dad." I teased.
"Liam, I always have room for food." Niall said.
I looked over at Harry, and saw him stuffing his face with another cookie.
"Woah, slow down. How do you know if there's no marshmallows?" I said, picking up the container.
"I feel fine."
"Because you just ate it. Trust me, it will start to kick in."
Everyone waited in silence, for Harry's response. He shrugged and continued eating the cookie in his hand.
"Alright, it's ready." Liam said, as he was putting plates out.
The boys rushed over like animals. I followed behind them, as I looked over at Harry. He was aggressively biting his tongue.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Harry said, as he ran off.
His face was red, and his lips seemed a little swollen.
I chased after him, making sure he was alright. When I made it to the washroom, I saw Harry staring at himself, through the mirror. His face was swelling up, and he had a tear streaming down his face.
"Someone call an ambulance!" I screamed.
Everyone came rushing towards the bathroom.
"Holy shit Harry! Listen to your fooking girlfriend!" Louis shouted.
"She's not my- not yet." Harry replied, struggling to even get the words out of his mouth.
Niall dialled 911, as Liam called for Andrew.
"We need to get him to the lobby, now!" Niall said, rushing us out from the bathroom.