Chapter 56 Through The Dark

4:20 PM
Liam had sent the video to Gigi, and put a movie on for us to watch. We all gathered on the couch, and of course, the boys made me sit next to Harry.
I cuddled up next to Harry, while Liam made popcorn.
"Hurry Liam, it's starting!" Niall shouted.
Liam rushed over with the bowl popcorn in his hands. As soon as he sat down, Niall was the first to take a handful. Of course.
Fast forward to the end of the movie.
6:10 PM
As soon as the credits appeared on screen, Niall jumped up from the couch.
"Alright, let's get you two lovebirds ready!" He said with excitement.
"The movie just ended, Niall-"I tried.
"No but's!" He said, reaching out his hand.
I grabbed his hand, and he pulled me up.
"Harry can get ready by himself, so that leaves Liam, Louis and I to help you." Niall said.
"I don't know about Louis helping. He'd probably fool around, and flick water at us." I teased.
"That leaves Liam and I." Niall added, leading me to the bathroom.
"Wait here." He said, rushing out.
I could hear him shout at Harry, to grab whatever he needed, and to get ready in his room. Niall gave Harry his keycard, and shooed him out the door.
I got a little startled, when Niall started continuously knocking on the door. It went on until I opened the door. Liam and Niall handed me the dress, and asked if I needed anything else.
I told them I was good. They closed the door, and let me change into the beautiful dress I had bought.
I hopped into the shower, when the water was warm enough. I shampooed and conditioned my hair, as always. When I was done, I stepped out and dried off. I slipped on the beautiful dress, and fixed my hair. My makeup bag was sitting right by the sink, so I decided to put on some mascara. I squeezed into my small black heels, which were right behind the door.
When I was all finished, I stepped out from the bathroom, and walked to the living room.
"What do you guys think?"
Everyone turned their heads towards me, and their jaws dropped.
"Holy shit. There's no way you did that all by yourself." Louis said.
"Y-y-y" Liam struggled to even speak.
"Ok Liam, I know I look stunning, but I know damn well you are not stuttering."
"I was going to say you look incredible."
I smiled, as Niall took out his phone and shot some pictures.
I've never been happier.