Chapter 44 Moments

I was awake, but I didn't want to be. I looked around me, and saw that the sun was up. I immediately grabbed my phone from my nightstand and looked at the time.
7:14 AM
I was in my hotel room. I looked beside me, and saw Harry passed out in his bed. His drool was smeared all over his pillow. Since we had another show later today, I figured I might as well get ready. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed.
7:53 AM
I gently shook Harry and told him to wake up.
"Good morning love." He said in his raspy voice.
"Morning." I smiled.
"I carried you to your bed because you were out cold." Harry chuckled.
"I figured."
I made some coffee and gave Harry a cup. We both packed up, and put our stuff by the front door. We headed downstairs and sat with the rest of the boys.
Soon enough, we were on the bus. Paul had sent an itinerary to a groupchat with the band. They had their performance scheduled for later in the day. Andrew told us that we were gonna have breakfast at some restaurant. Thank god. I'm getting sick of McDonald's every single morning. I don't know how it doesn't bother the boys. Nolan was leaving today which was great.
*Ding*
I checked my phone, and responded to my dad.
From Dad
Hey, do you want to take Cookie for a walk after the performance?

To Dad
Idk. Ask me after the performance

From Dad
Why? Just tell me now

To Dad
Fine. But I'm dragging one of the boys with me. I don't want to be alone especially after what happened with Micheal at the party.
I also didn't want to be alone because of what happened with Zayn. I could never tell my dad what happened. He'd never let me out of his sight.
I pulled the curtain, and peeked my head.
"Hey my dad wants me to take Cookie for a walk after the performance. Who wants to come?"
"I call dibs!" Harry shouted. He absolutely adored Cookie like a baby. It was adorable.
"Wait, how do you even take a cat out for a walk? It's not like you can use a collar." Liam asked.
"Why would you know that? And how?" Louis teased.
"Shut up, or I'll give you another black eye." Liam teased back.
"Oooo." Harry, Niall and I said in unison.
"Oh yea?" Louis challenged Liam.
Louis stood up, and did a flying elbow on Liam. They started wrestling like kids. It was so entertaining to watch.
"Anyway, we brought his stroller with us. We can't unzip it even if someone asks to pet him. Cookie isn't an outdoor cat, so he doesn't get to go outside often."
"Victoria it's not a problem- Wait."
"What?"
"How would people react if they saw us with a stroller? We need sunglasses, hats or hoodies and Andrew to casually follow us behind us. Just in case."
I giggled, and closed the curtain. I started to watch Netflix from my phone.
It didn't take long for us to arrive. We put our hoods up, and ran off the bus. I hooked up the track for Harry, folded some merchandise, and got started with the mic checks. It was like any other day.
"Give it up for One Addition!!"
The boys looked at eachother, all thinking the same thing. They exchanged looks, and Louis grabbed his microphone.
"One subtraction!" He shouted.
Everyone laughed.