Chapter 23 Live While We're Young

"That's so weird. I mean, it's reasonable to avoid us but to go behind our backs and ask to hang out with Victoria." I heard Niall explain.

I dried my hands and walked out of the washroom, and made my way over to the couch.

"What if we follow- Nevermind." Louis trailed off, as he saw me approaching.

"Why did you put on your 1D crew shirt?" Niall asked.

"Cause I won't have my luggage later. I'm going for a nap." I said, climbing to my bunk.

I covered myself in blankets, and rested my head on the dark red silk pillow beside me. I closed my eyes, and relaxed as my eyes drifted.

"Goodnight love." Harry whispered into my ear, followed by a gentle kiss on my forehead.

I couldn't help but smile as soon as I heard his sweet voice.

I opened my eyes and saw Harry hovering over me, as if I were a baby in a crib. Just as Harry was about to turn away, I reached out my hand and gently grabbed his arm. He turned to me, and glanced at my small hand, resting on his arm.

"Stay with me?" I whispered.

"What about the boys?" Harry whispered back.

"No secrets." I whispered, smiling at him.

"And Andrew?" Harry whispered.

"He's driving." I whispered, grinning from ear to ear.

Harry peeked behind him, and turned to face me. He considered it for a minute, biting his lip.

"Alright love." Harry whispered, reaching out his hands so he could pull himself up. We kept eye contact, as he was climbing onto my bunk.

I gently wrapped my hand around his neck, and pulled him in closer. I could smell his rose scented fragrance, in the air.

I closed my eyes, and felt Harry's soft hand against my cheek. His lips were pressed against mine, moving in sync. I tilted my head a little, as he tilted his and in that very precious moment, I didn't hesitate to kiss Harry back.

"Get a room." Louis teased, as he began to close my bunks curtains, which I didn't even know existed. 

Harry swiftly pulled away, as soon as he heard Louis. I let out a sigh of relief, realizing it was Louis who had just caught us, and not Andrew. Harry turned back to me, caressing my cheek with his soft hand.

I reached out to grab his shirt, pulling him on top of me. His long hair hung beside me, as he was hovering over me. Without hesitating, I lifted myself a little bit, so I could reach his lips. Harshly kissing me, Harry shifted his body onto mine.

I swiftly moved my hand off of his neck, to pull the blankets over him, so Andrew wouldn't see us. My hand travelled to the back of his neck, as Harry kissed me so intensely. As Harry continued to peck my lips, he gently moved from on top of me, to beside me.

Harry gently lifted his lips off of mine. I didn't want to stop, but Harry was worried about Andrew.

"Thought you were going for a nap?" Harry said, grinning from ear to ear.

His smile was the cutest thing ever. It's like sunshine on a rainy day, and his smile could light the darkest room.

"This is better than sleeping." I said, caressing his face.

Harry lifted himself up, and put his mouth right next to my ear.

"What if I sleep with you? And we cuddle?" Harry whispered, in a husky voice.

"I dibs on being the little spoon." I teased, as he collapsed beside me.

Harry chuckled as I rolled over.

"What? What's so funny?" I said, giggling.

"It's fucking cute as hell how you get so excited to be the little spoon. You went from aggressively kissing me, to gentle cuddling." Harry said, as he wrapped his arm around my stomach. I giggled as I rested my hands on his.

I felt like I was dreaming. It was as if love had this effect on people, and I was under its spell. I've never fallen in love before, so I wouldn't know. We shared the same heat, and it was comforting as his lips started pecking at my neck. I backed up my body a little onto Harry's, teasing him.

I let out a huge gasp, and turned to face Harry. My facial expressions changed from my jaw hanging, to me giggling. I put my hand over my mouth and stared at Harry, quietly laughing my ass off.

"What? What happened?" Harry said, as his smile grew wider.

"Harry, I can literally feel that." I said, trying so hard not to laugh.

"Feel what? Oh-" Harry said, as his face turned red.

I couldn't hold it anymore, so I put both of my hands over my mouth, trying not to make a sound. I found it hilarious how my teasing finally paid off.

Harry quickly spotted an evil grin on my face, and kept asking what I was doing. I turned away from him, and pressed my body up against his like us from before. I slowly began to take off my dark blue ripped jeans.

*Zipp*

"Victoria, I can't control it. You can't tease me after-" Harry trailed off.

I pressed my body up against his, with only some panties, and a shirt on.

"Goodnight." I whispered, even though it was almost noon.

Harry didn't say a word, he was speechless. I felt the lingering touch of his fingers slowly travel from my shoulders, down to my waist. His fingers hesitated a little, progressing to my tailbone. He gently wrapped his fingers around from behind me, placing them on my panties.

Suddenly, the bus stopped and my heart nearly skipped a beat, when I heard the sound of a seatbelt unbuckle and the voice of Andrew shouting;

"We're here!"

I swear it felt like I was in that bunk for 20 minutes.

Harry practically jumped out of the bunk and rushed to the bathroom, while I was slipping my jeans back on. Andrew flung my curtains open, to wake me.

"We're here."

"Alright."

I looked over at the couch and saw Louis and Liam chilling on their phones.

"Where's Niall?"

"Sleeping in his bunk. Where's Harry?"

"Uh, I think he just woke up. Maybe he's taking a shower or something."

"Don't worry, I won't say a word."

Andrew walked off, opening the bus doors.

"Wait Andrew! About what?! Andrew!!"

I jumped from my bunk and headed towards the door, ready to chase him.