Chapter 59 Night Changes

5:01 PM
The boys and I were wrapping up a livestream, as we arrived at their house. I dropped my stuff off, and got back onto the bus. Andrew was gonna take me somewhere to meet my dad so him and I could talk.
"Victoria wait!" Harry shouted, just before I closed the door for the bus.
"What?"
"Let me come love. Whatever your dad has to say, he can say to me too."
I smiled, and pecked his lips.
Harry and I cuddled until we arrived at the hotel the managers were renting. A security guard let us in, and we made our way inside.
We walked up some stairs, and eventually found my dad's room. I knocked on his door, and waited till he answered it. Soon, Harry and I were face to face with my father.
"Hey Victoria, Harry."
"Hey dad."
"Where's Andrew?"
"He's waiting in the lobby."
My dad let Harry and I inside, and we took a seat on the couch.
"When were you gonna tell me?" My dad asked, closing the door.
I sighed, and let Harry answer that one.
"Um, I asked her out last night."
"And both of you got drunk?! Is this what you do now? Just because you're 18, you're gonna start drinking, getting tattoos, and sleeping with boys?" My dad shouted.
"Seriously?! You honestly think I would sleep with someone on the first day of dating? Do you see me as some slut?!"
"I don't even know what to think right now, Victoria!"
I went silent for a minute. Maybe I should just walk out, and wait on the bus.
"Paul and Adam don't seem to have a problem with it, after we discussed what we heard on that call with you and Niall. I just need time to process things."
I saw Harry smile from the corner of my eye.
"They really don't have a problem with it? What about the fans?" Harry asked.
"As far as I know, there's no reason not to go public."
After Harry and I worked out some things with my dad, and management, we headed out to the bus. We met up with Andrew in the lobby, and we took off.