Chapter 50 Taken

(The next day)
7:14 AM
I rolled over, and fell off the couch. Harry sat up, and looked around. He looked at the ground and started to chuckle.
"Are you okay?" He asked in his raspy voice, reaching out his hand.
"I feel hungover. I didn't even drink last night." I said, as he pulled me back onto the couch.
"Did we fall asleep during the movie?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.
"Guess so."
"Shit. Now I'll never know how it ends." I chuckled
Harry wasn't wearing a shirt which I won't lie, was super hot.
"Well, we have around an hour to get ready." Harry said, getting up.
I grabbed my phone, and checked the time.
"Alright well, I'm gonna go for a shower." I said getting up.
I was wearing the same clothes from last night. I seriously don't remember falling asleep, or anything.
"Ok, I'll get this place cleaned up." He shouted from the couch.
I turned the water on, and waited for it to get hot. I peeked my head through the door and saw Harry picking up little pieces of popcorn from the floor. He was wearing only boxers. He turned around to throw whatever he had, into the garbage bin.
I quickly jerked my head back into the bathroom, and shut the door. I took my shirt off, then my pants. As I was unbuttoning my lace bra from the back, I heard the door creak.
My hands froze, and I felt Harry's warm fingers on my back. I felt my back tingle. He pecked my neck with kisses, while I just stood there. I gently grabbed his neck, while he was still kissing my neck.
Harry moaned a little, which was extremely hot.
"Don't give me a hickey!" I quietly teased.
Harry turned me around, and put his soft hand on my cheek. He slowly pulled himself closer to me, and kissed me. My hand moved from his neck, to his hair. My fingers ran through his curly hair.
"You trust me, right?" He mumbled on my lips.
"Of course."
He smiled, and grabbed my hips. He lifted me onto the counter, and continued kissing me. I wrapped my legs around him.
"Harry."
He kissed me harder, which made it harder to speak.
"I really need to shower. The waters running." I mumbled, trying to catch my breath.
"I don't want to stop."
"Me neither."
Even though I loved every second of that, I pulled away. Harry lifted me, and put me back on my feet. I smiled, as he gently pecked my lips one last time before leaving the bathroom.
I hopped in the shower, all excited. I shampooed and conditioned my hair, and wrapped my hair up in a towel. I called Harry's name, and waited till he got in the shower. I did my makeup, while he showered.
The only time I do a full face makeover is when I'm going out somewhere fancy. I never do anything too heavy. Just enough to cover up some acne, and put on mascara so it looks like I actually have lashes.
I brushed my teeth, and blow dried my hair, and got dressed. I peeked my head through the bathroom door, while Harry was still showering.
"Harry I'm gonna go grab something real quick, I'll be right back!"
"Where are you going?"
"Coffee run!"
"We have coffee here!"
"I know, but hotel coffee is just as bad as hospital coffee!"
"Ok!"
I ran out the door, and took the stairs. I just felt like running, y'know? I don't know why, but I just felt super happy. It was probably that intimate moment Harry and I shared earlier in the bathroom.
I opened the door out of breath, and made my way to the front doors.
"Victoria!" A little Irish voice shouted.
I turned around and saw Niall running up to me.
"Hey Niall!"
"Hey. Why did you take the stairs? To avoid fans?"
"No, I just felt like running. Where are the boys?"
"The boys are still in the room. Either getting dressed, or sleeping. Anyway, where are you off to?"
"Coffee run. I don't think the coffee here is too good. Do you wanna tag along?"
"Sure."
We walked out the front door, and over to the nearest coffee shop which wasn't too far.
"Are you excited for the music video tomorrow?"
"I haven't really thought of that yet. Paul said I would fill in for Zayn's part. He also said Zayn's role is a sexy assistant, but if I'm not comfortable playing his part, I could be something else."
"Well, I recommend playing the assistant. I mean, it's your choice, but I think it'll be awesome."
"Meh." I shrugged.
"Oh my gosh, don't you have that date with Harry tomorrow aswell?"
"Yes."
"Do you have anything to wear?"
"I'll just wear the dress from the VIP party. I'm not letting anyone spend anymore money-"
"Alright after the show today, we're going shopping. And if you really don't want me spending money because you're that Canadian, then use all that birthday money."
We walked into the cafe, and Niall ordered. He knew what all the boys wanted. I ordered for myself, and paid for everything.
We walked back to the hotel, and found everyone in the lobby. I handed out the coffee, and we soon boarded the bus.