Chapter 11 Heart Attack

I couldn't believe it. The bus was leaving without Liam. He was literally trying to catch up to the bus. I knew it was him, I just wanted to see how long it would take the boys to figure out he's gone. Andrew was driving the bus, since Liam already drove this week.

Niall: "That was a good show mate's."

Louis: "Did you see that girl with the fooking poster that read some shit about Larry?"

Harry: "Wow."

Louis: "People genuinely think we're in a relationship."

Niall: "It's called bromance, you licked Zayn's lips before. Does that mean you're dating? Psh, no."

Louis: "Fook Niall, that was 1 time."

*silence*

Harry: "Fuck is Liam?

*The boys begin to start looking for Liam.*

Louis: "I fooking swear lads, if that little shit quit the band too."

Harry: "ANDREW STOP THE BUS!"

Niall: *dying of laughter.*

Louis: "How did he- How did we-"

*bus doors open.*

Liam: "fuck you all, little shits."

Louis: "There he is! We thought you left the band!"

Liam: "I'm going to shower."

Harry: "Love you too mate."

Niall: *is still dying of laughter.*

Liam was out of breath, mostly from running and waving his arms around. He chugged a water bottle that he got from the cooler, and walked to the bathroom to shower.

I didn't really feel like laughing. I tried to sleep, but I could only think of that stupid interview she dragged me into. The interview was terrible. Everyone knew who I was, and now the media was probably spreading rumours about me. Fantastic.

Suddenly, someone poked my shoulder and said:

"We arrived at the hotel. Our luggage is already inside. Get up love" Harry whispered.

"Carry me?" I asked jokingly.

I put my head back down, and I felt his soft fingers reaching under me.. I couldn't believe he was actually going to carry me to our room.

"Holy shit I was joking when I asked him.. D-do I stop him or?" I thought to myself.

Harry struggled swiping the card to get into the room. When he finally got it, he plopped me down on my bed. He literally tucked me into bed and made sure Cookie was with my dad.

I was completely shocked, and was left speechless.

"Goodnight love." He whispered into my ear.

When did he start calling me "Love"? Then, I felt a wet kiss on my neck. Okay, this lover boy is driving me crazy. If he really thinks we're going to hookup or anything like that, he's fucking disgusting.

I tried sleeping for the millionth time, but I just couldn't, especially after what had just happened. Maybe I was catching feelings?

"You can't catch feelings for him! He's a celebrity who would probably use you for attention. You'd be dumped sooner than later" I kept worrying about Harry tucking me into bed and the kiss, and the "Love" nickname. I was stressing myself out and really needed a cigarette. I went into my little stash and grabbed one.

Suddenly, I felt really guilty. Harry didn't like the idea of me smoking at my age. I mean, Louis smokes, but he's older than me. I guess he's an adult, even though he can act like a man child. I grabbed the whole carton and threw them off the small balcony. I heard a voice from behind me.

"I'm proud of you. I know that must've been hard." Harry said while leaning on the glass of the sliding door.

"You know what? I did that for you! so fucking appreciate it!" I snapped back.

A girl with a smoking addiction, who has 0 cigarettes, doesn't mix well. I was angry and confused and stressed.

I was being emotional and took out my anger on Harry. I loved the control though. It was hard to realize that I was in the wrong.

"Why are you yelling at me love? I carried you here, tucked you in, and made sure your cat was safe. The only thing I ever do for you is make sure you're alright. Is this about Zayn leaving? I don't understand how it would affect you more than the band!" Harry argued back.

"Okay first of all, don't call me love, I'm not your little hookup for this trip! And second, I don't care about Zayn! it's you! you're giving me mixed signals!" I shouted back.

I regret telling him how I really felt. Now he knows about mixed signals, and that I don't care about Zayn. A single tear rolled down my cheek. Harry pulled me closer, wiped the tears and told me that everything would be okay.

"I really like you Victoria, I just-" Harry pouted. He looked lost. As if he couldn't believe he had just said that.

"Harry, it wouldn't work though. What do you see in a low life girl like me? You'd probably just replace me or something after getting the attention online." I admitted truthfully.

"Victoria, you're way more than just a girl. And I would never replace you. Harry whispered as he got closer. his lips met with mine, and we moved in sync.

Harry had his hands wrapped around my waist, while mine were loosely gripped around the back of his neck.

I wasn't sure what emotions to feel. I didn't want to kiss him, especially how after my stupid ass treated him. He did nice things for me, while I just screamed at him.

He doesn't deserve me. I slowly pulled away from the kiss, and told him I was going to bed. As I got under the covers again, I felt him kissing my neck. It just didn't feel right. I heard him walk over to his bed, and turn off his lamp. I finally managed to fall asleep at one point, the only problem was I woke up at like 3 in the morning.

I rolled over to face my alarm clock which hadn't been set, and my eyes drifted to look at Harry.

Suddenly, a genius idea popped into my head, and I quietly got out of my bed. I carefully walked over to Harry's luggage without making a sound. His clothes were on top of his luggage, and I dug around for his jeans.

Once I found them, I turned them over and searched his back pocket. I pulled out his wallet and grabbed his keycard. I put his wallet right back where I had found it.

I could hear the sound of Harry rolling over in his bed, so I hid the keycard inside of his coat pocket.