Chapter 8 Midnight Memories

From Dad
Pack up! The boys are performing their last song and we need to be in our busses before they finish. Paul doesn't want anything to go wrong

To Dad
k. just packing up :)

I put my laptop back in it's case, and quickly put all of Cookie's stuff back in the bag. Cookie was asleep in his kennel. I attached the bag to the carrier, grabbed my phone and laptop case, and went out the back doors.

I also took that paper sign down, which I had taped to the door earlier. Andrew was already waiting by the bus. He greeted me as I got in. It was huge. I've already been on the bus, but that was for 1 minute, to grab my laptop.

"Whichever bed doesn't have luggage on it, feel free to take." Andrew pointed out.

"Ok thanks!" I replied. The only bed available was next to Harry's. His luggage had an orange nametag on it. So did everybody else's. Guess I was the only crew member on this bus. Andrew slept in the very back. I decided to message my dad and let him know that I made it to the bus.

To Dad
made it on the bus, tell Paul, thanks luv u. I also have Cookie

From Dad
Thanks for telling me kiddo. goodnight

To Dad
Night x

I was exhausted from all that studying. Not to mention, all the crazy fans that were there. I put my luggage on my bed.

Suddenly, I heard fans screaming, so I looked through the red curtains they had. I saw like 5 bodyguards, and the boy's rushing to get to the bus.

I just sat down on the huge red couch. Everything was either red, white or black. When everyone got on the bus, they all plopped down on the couch that could fit like, 15 people. They were out of breath.

"Oh, hey Victoria." Niall said while still trying to catch his breath.

"Hey Niall. Great performance tonight guys. I absolutely loved it." I said truthfully.

"Cut the crap, where's Cookie?" Harry demanded. I pointed to the kennel on my bunk. Harry just looked back at me and smiled.

"Thanks." Harry added while still out of breath. We all started to burst out laughing.

"Which song is your favourite?" Louis asked.

My mind kind of went blank, but luckily I did some research and picked a random song and learned a few lines. Just in case.

"Night Changes, for sure." I replied.

"Why's that?" Liam asked.

"Because it has a story behind it. It's not a party song or anything like that, it's slow and sweet." I said as I smiled at him.

"Plus, it's amazing." I added.

"Glad you enjoy it." Zayn said as he was looking out the window. Harry came back with nothing but a towel around his waist and an inhaler in his hands.

"Alright, I'm going to shower." Harry announced in the living room.

After that, everyone kind of did their own thing. My phone started buzzing on the table. I was reaching for it, until Niall decided it'd be funny to grab it and answer in his sweet little irish voice.

"Hello? Yea, she's right here."

Niall gave my phone back, and when he did, I started punching him. Not like really hard, or as if I was mad or anything, just playful hitting.

I chased Niall around the bus while Liam drove. Zayn was sleeping, and Louis was sitting on the couch, on his phone.

"What's that noise? Are you running?" My dad asked.

"I'm chasing Niall, what do you want?" I asked out of breath, laughing.

"I was checking up on you." My dad replied.
"Dad, you just messaged me.. Listen, I'm gonna get some rest, goodnight love you."

I hung up before I could hear what he had to say. Niall finally stopped running around and sat on the couch.

"Ok fine, you win." He said.

"Niall, you're weak." Louis said all serious, while staring at his phone. I chuckled and got changed into my pjs in the bathroom, once Harry was done showering.