Chapter 46 Ready to Run

5:13 PM
*Knock knock knock*
"I'll get it." Harry said, making his way to the door. I was already making popcorn.
Louis and Liam walked in, and they leaned on the barstools in the kitchen.
"Where's Niall?"
Louis looked around, and ran out the door.
"Did you guys forget the little Irish lucky charm?" I chuckled.
"He was seriously behind us." Liam said.
Louis came back with Niall by the ear.
"Woah woah woah, let go of his ear." Liam calmly demanded.
"Little shit just ran off. Explain yourself!" Louis teased, letting go of his poor ear.
"Paul called my name. Did you guys seriously not hear me?" Niall asked.
"What did he want?" Louis asked.
"That we have a music video to shoot on Saturday."
Harry and I looked at each other.
"When?" Harry asked.
"Like super early. He didn't tell me what it was about, because I had already ran off."
"I'm not rescheduling the date Victoria and I have. Paul said we better have things figured, and if we don't it's on him." Harry said.
"But y'know what Paul's gonna say. He'll complain about the relationship interfering with the band." Liam said.
"Whatever. Let's just watch the movie. Niall said it'd be super early anyway." Louis said, sitting down on the couch.
We all shrugged, and Harry got the movie started while I came shortly after with popcorn. Of course, the boys made me sit right beside Harry.
"Jerks."
Fast forward to the end of the movie
7:41 PM
"There has to be a part 2!" Louis whined.
"Oh shut up Louis." Liam teased.
Well, Louis ended up kicking the shit out of Liam. Not literally. They were obviously just playing and fighting.
I got up, and put the empty bowls of popcorn on the counter. Since the boys were distracted, I grabbed Harry's green obsession sweater, and shorts from my suitcase. They didn't even notice.
I walked over to the bathroom and got changed. I brushed my teeth, and wiped off my mascara. The sweater hid my shorts, and I felt pretty comfy. I walked out from the bathroom, and just stared at the boys who were still fighting like children.
I chuckled, and they all looked over.
"Did you guys seriously not notice I was gone? I brushed my teeth and got dressed."
"Victoria, it's almost 8. You're not actually going to bed, are you?" Niall teased.
"Niall, we're going to a soccer game tomorrow. Or football, whatever you guys call it here."
"Who told you that?" Harry asked.
"Paul. He's letting us go after the performance because of all the shit that's happened. Harry's allergic reaction, that fight at the party, Zayn. I mean, he doesn't know about Zayn, but he feels bad about all the other stuff."
"When did he tell you?" Liam asked.
"Well he texted me during the movie. I didn't respond, but I read it."
"Did he say anything else about the music video?"
"I don't know. I didn't even open the message. I just saw the notification and read the first sentence."
The boys suddenly started cheering. Jeez, how strict was Paul? Maybe they had been begging for this, and he finally caved in.
"So many years in this band, and he finally decides to let us go. Wait, read the rest of the message. Maybe he added some strict rules, or maybe something about the music video." Louis said.
"Why would he text me? Don't you guys have a groupchat?"
"Yea but, he's Paul. Group chats aren't his generation." Harry teased.
From Paul
Tell the boys that I'm allowing them to go to the football game. No drinking! Especially for Louis!!
"Prick." Louis said. I continued reading the message aloud.
Also on Saturday, Andrew will be driving you guys to the music video. It'll be for Best Song Ever. Can you fill in the part for Zayn? You guys will be dressing up. I'll explain more at the shoot. We leave at 6AM. Also, Zayn's part is supposed to be like a sexy assistant. You don't have to play her if you're not comfortable, or we could just find you a new role if you really want to play the part.
"Well, it better not take long, because I'm not rescheduling the date." Harry sat back.
"Harry, we'll have time. Now how about we go to sleep? We need to be up early tomorrow morning if we want to go to that game."
"You sound like Paul." Louis teased.
Harry and I walked the boys out the door, and shut the TV off. I got in my bed, and shut off my lamp. Harry shortly went to bed, right after he got changed and brushed his teeth.