Chapter 47 Why Don't We Go There

7:56 AM
I rolled over and looked at the time on my phone. I shut off the alarm, knowing it'd go off at 8. I got up, and walked over to Harry's bed. I gently shook him, and he put his arms out. He tried gently grabbing me, not wanting me to leave.
"Cuddle with me? 5 minutes."
"Harry, we both know that 5 minutes, won't be 5 minutes." I grabbed the blanket, and made him get out of bed.
I took a shower, while Harry called his mom. It didn't take long before we both had our showers, got dressed, and brushed our teeth. Y'know, things we do everyday. I put my suitcase by the door, and took the elevator to the lobby. Harry was right behind me.
8:52 AM
We met with the boys, and got on the bus. I never really kept track of how many shows we'd done and where we were off to. Harry went for a nap on his bunk, while I was watching Netflix on mine.
I shortly fell asleep, with One Direction on full blast in my ears. I had a playlist of all of their slow and sweet songs. Not the upbeat songs, with a lot of head banging. Louis woke me up, and told me we had arrived at the stadium.
10:07 AM
I crawled out from my bunk, and put my hood up, and sunglasses on. I grabbed Harry's hand, as we ran into the stadium. I walked over to the soundboard, waiting for the boys to be done with their makeup.
Suddenly, Paul was calling my cell.
"Hello?"
"Hey Victoria, I have a favour to ask."
"Paul, we are literally in the same building."
"I know, but I'm not supervising the soundboard."
I chuckled, and waited till Paul continued.
"Some interviewer is waiting in room 3. They asked if you could be there for it."
"Why? They're only gonna ask about Harry and I. That's the only reason they want me there."
"Well, if you don't go, it'll only make things seem more suspicious." He whispered.
"Well, I'm a crew member. Tell them I'm working."
"You can't be working if they're not there. Trust me Vic, you wanna be here for this." Paul hung up, and I walked the hall till I found room 3.
There was a sign on the door that read;
"Interview in progress, quiet please!"
Andrew was guarding the door, and quietly let me in. The boys were doing some kind of acappella, with their headphones on. I sat down on a chair that Paul directed me to.
He quietly gave me a pair of headphones, and moved my chair beside Niall's.
When the boys finished singing, everyone started clapping.
"2 bananas for a pound, 3 bananas for a euro." Harry joked. I'm guessing Louis made him say it.
I kind of just awkwardly sat there, waiting for the questions about Harry and I.
"Alright, so we gotta ask Victoria.. You and Harry were spotted with a stroller. Do you have a secret kid? And why did you guys run?"
I sighed, and Harry must've known I was sick and tired of hearing those questions. He spoke up.
"A secret kid? Wow. I'm impressed really. I mean, we were obviously covered up, because we were avoiding the public. Her cat needed some fresh air. Y'know, being in cages all the time, is boring. Since he's not an outdoor cat, we couldn't use a harness. He's not used to it, and it would frighten him. So, we used a stroller. And it clearly had a cover over it, like a screen. Baby strollers don't have those. And we ran because Victoria isn't used to being followed by big cameras and stuff."
"Can you go outside and be yourself? Aside from hiding behind protection?"
"London's, quite, big."
Everyone started laughing.
"It's quite small actually." Harry tried.
"What are you talking about? You do talk some shit in interviews." Louis teased.
"He asked if you could go out and be yourself, and you answered with London's quite big." Niall teased.
Once the interview was over, we did our rehearsal, and mic checks.
"Do you want to lip sync? Or are you feeling better?" I asked Harry.
"I'd say fuck it, but I can't because Paul would chew my ass up about responsibility." He answered.
I went ahead, and hooked up the track. I let them finish, while I ran off to help with the merchandise. I folded some shirts, and organized some bracelets.
*Ding*
I grabbed my phone from my pocket, and read what Paul sent.
From Paul
Doors open in 10. Get backstage.
I told everyone that I had to go, and took off. Once I made it backstage, I sat down in one of the super comfy chairs.
"Are we doing a meet and greet?" I asked.
"Last one this week. No one had one scheduled for tomorrow, so I guess this will be our last one for the week." Paul said.
Everyone kind of just chilled and waited until the doors opened, and screaming fans would soon enter the building. I peeked through the window, and saw guards holding off the fans. There were so many bodyguards lined up outside, it looked like they were preparing for war.
"Doors just opened." Paul announced, staring at his phone.
We all waited around for an hour, before the performance actually started. I could hear the screaming of the fans from where I sat. The fans that get in early, are usually the ones to camp out by the door and are obsessed. Y'know, the crazy ones.
Fast forward till after the performance
12:11 PM
Andrew led me to the back exit, and I got on the bus. I waited until they were done with the meet and greet. I was gonna stay for it, but some little girl puked on me. I had already gotten cleaned up. I went for a shower, while they continued the meet and greet.
Paul wanted to cancel it because of the girl, and not wanting to risk getting the boys sick. Instead, some security guards escorted the family out, and gave them some free merchandise.
I dried off, and put on some of their stupid merch. It wasn't even the good kind. Andrew just gave me whatever people didn't buy. My 1D crew shirt got thrown out, and Andrew just handed me a bag full of merch. At least until we arrive at a new hotel. No way I'm wearing merchandise at a soccer game. I'll look 10 years old wearing bright pink pants with their faces on them.
I got dressed, and crawled up to my bunk. I knew it was gonna be an hour drive, so I closed my curtain, and went to sleep. I had my headphones playing songs from my sad playlist with depressing music and whatnot.
I got comfortable under the covers, and hid my eyes with the plastic bag Andrew gave me. Harry was always wearing his bandana whenever he performed.
I could hear laughing, and voices being muffled by my music. The boys were back. I rolled over, and tried to go back to sleep.