Chapter 16 I Want

Harry's POV

We heard the door open, as Liam and Victoria were putting our luggage inside. I jumped off the couch, and lended them a hand.

We put our luggage in our rooms, and unpacked a little bit. Mostly stuff like, charging our phones, and whatnot.

Liam was in the kitchen, making who knows what, and Niall and Louis were unpacking. Victoria was on the couch, going through her Instagram or something.

I sat on the barstool, for the kitchen island we had. I got my phone out, and texted Victoria's dad the location of the cabin.

"Do you guys want to have a campfire?" Victoria asked, from the couch.

"We'd have to chop wood, and set up chairs in the back, and Harry is allergic to marshmallows." Liam said.

"Who said Harry had to have a s'more? Besides, I could always ask Andrew to drop off some chairs, and whatever else we need. And I'm pretty sure Niall has a stash of food somewhere." Victoria said, while smiling at Liam.

Liam was quiet, like he was considering it. I pulled my phone back out and called Andrew, and put him on speaker phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Andrew, I was just wondering if you could just drop off some things for a campfire."

You wouldn't believe how fast Victoria and Liam turned their heads towards me, in shock.

"Yea sure, it's not a problem. Is there anything specific you guys need? I mean, you're allergic to marshmallows, so."

"it doesn't really matter, just definitely 5 chairs, and maybe an axe or some wood."

"There's probably an axe in the shed, I'll get Louis or Niall to look." Liam said.

"I'll text them to come down." Victoria added

"Alright, I'll buy 5 chairs, chocolate, marshmallows, graham crackers. You guys find some sticks to put the marshmallows on. I'll find Harry a little treat."

"Thanks mate, you're the best."

"It's not a problem."

I hung up, and put my phone back in my pocket.

"Problem solved." I said, smiling.

We heard loud footsteps running down the stairs. Niall and Louis came down full speed and almost crashed into Victoria's luggage.

"You called?" Louis asked, out of breath and with a raised eyebrow.

"Yea, go in the shed, and see if there's any wood, or at least an axe." Liam said, while stirring a pot.

"Whatcha making?" Niall asked, creeping up behind Liam.

"Food." Liam replied, with a grin.

"Smartass." Niall added, and walked away.

After a few minutes. The boys came back. Again, they ran at full speed, like kids after an ice cream truck.

"So, there's no chopped wood, but we did find one red axe." Louis said.

"Alright, can someone chop some wood for a fire?" Liam asked.

Niall and Louis looked at eachother, then the door, and totally booked it. I'm talking full speed, absolutely no breaks, and giving 0 fucks.

They were probably gonna do something really stupid, so I watched them from the window for a little bit.

A little while after, Louis started setting up a circle of rocks, probably for the fire. Niall was chopping wood while Liam was inside, waiting for Andrew.

*Ding dong*

"I'll get it!" Liam shouted from the kitchen.

Andrew came with 6 chairs (in case one broke, which would probably happen, considering the fact that Niall and Louis were acting like animals).

He had a plastic bag with him. He dumped out everything from the bag on the counter. There was chocolate, marshmallows, graham crackers, and 3 boxes of Milky Way Crispy Rolls. I fucking love those things.

I snatched the boxes before Liam stole them, or worse.. Niall and Louis finding them.

"Thanks Andrew! I love these things so much." I said, with a huge smile. I probably looked like a little kid, opening Christmas presents.

"It's no problem." Andrew said, probably for like the 16th time.

"We would offer for you to stay, but Paul might not allow it or something." Liam said.

"It's fine. Besides, I think a night without being around Niall and Louis, might be peaceful." Andrew said, with an ear to ear grin plastered on his face.

Andrew eventually left, and we got right to work. Niall was attempting to set up the wood he'd just cut. Louis was sitting on the ground, with his eyes glued to his phone.

"Niall, you've done it wrong!" Liam shouted.

"Oh. Is that food you've got?" Niall asked, looking up.

"It's for making s'mores" Liam replied.

Niall sighed, while Liam was trying to set up the wood for the fire. Louis walked over, and looked disgusted.

"Forget what they taught you in scouts Payno, we're doing it The Tommo Way." Louis said, while reaching for the wood. Liam backed up, waiting to be amazed by "The Tommo Way".

The tipi Louis was trying to make, collapsed. Everyone started to laugh.

"Louis you idiot!!" Liam shouted at Louis.

We all laughed even harder.

The sun began to set, and we were all gathered around the fire. Niall ran inside to get his guitar. I was munching on my Milky Way Crispy Rolls, like a kid, while everyone else was eating s'mores.

Niall came back with his guitar case, and got tuned up. He sat down, and asked if anyone wanted to make requests.

Louis: "Rock Me!"

Liam: "One Way or Another!"

Victoria: "Stockholm Syndrome!"

Me: "A.M!"

Niall: "Those are all, concert songs. I need a slow, and sweet song to set the mood.

Victoria almost jumped out of her chair, when she requested "18".

Niall flashed a quick smile, and began playing.

🎶I got a heart and I got a soul
Believe me I will use them both
We made a start

Everyone started swaying in their chairs.

Be it a false one, I know
Baby, I don't want to feel alone

So kiss me where I lay down
My hands press to your cheeks
A long way from the playground

I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved, and to be in love

All I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you
I wanna love like you made me feel
When we were 18
We took a chonce🎵

Everyone chuckled, as Niall pronounced it as "chonce" in his Irish accent.

________________________________
DON'T ATTACK ME!! YES I KNOW, I SPELLED CHONCE. THATS JUST HOW NIALL SINGS IT BECAUSE HE HAS AN IRISH ACCENT!! I KNOW IT'S CHANCE AND NOT CHONCE BUT I SWEAR EVERYONE SAYS CHONCE
:)))