Chapter 32 Back For You

The bus came to a stop, and we all exited the bus. It was a huge mansion.

"What is this place?"

"Behold. The 1D building. Place, thingy." Niall said.

"We haven't really thought of a name." Liam added.

"Wait- is Zayns stuff here?" My face lit up.

"Some." Louis said, unlocking the door.

"Everyone has a key for this place. Even though you're not a part of the band, you're a part of our family." Harry said, handing me a spare key.

"Awee." My face turned red, as I put the key inside my wallet.

We walked in, and it was massive. There was an outdoor pool, a flatscreen, multiple bedrooms, bathrooms. It had everything. Even the kitchen was huge.

The boys gave me a tour of the place. Everyone's closet was just as big as their bathrooms.

The view was incredible, and the rays of sunshine filled the place with joyous waves of happiness.

I had a bubbly feeling, and it felt great. Laughing with the boys, and them giving me a spare key made me forget about what had happened earlier.

"So this is Zayn's room?"

"Yup." Niall replied.

"Wanna trash it?" I said, expressing an evil grin.

"Of course." Louis said as he rushed towards the window.

Louis opened the window, and removed the screen. He grabbed the lamp, unplugged it, then threw it out the window.

"Woooo!!!" Louis shouted.

Everyone laughed.

"Where's Liam?" I asked, looking around.

"In the shed." Louis replied, as he threw more items from the window.

"What for?"

"Spray paint."

Time passed by, and all of Zayn's banners and posters were all torn up. His mattress was flipped upside down, and on the floor. There were broken things scattered all over the room. Louis and Niall had a pillow fight, and there were feathers everywhere. Broken glass was sitting by the window. Spray paint covered the walls with nasty messages. Everyone was out of breath, and we all just looked around Zayn's room, admiring the chaos.

"What now?" I asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"We can order something." Louis suggested.

"Louis, we have a kitchen." Liam said.

"But you don't make burgers the way I like them."

"Do you want daddy to cut the crust off your sandwich?" Liam asked, in a baby voice.

"As a matter of fact, I do."

We laughed and walked downstairs to the living room, while Liam made us something to munch on. We all hung out for a bit until my dad texted me. My dad seemed a little annoyed, because he felt like he was getting shut out.

"My dads texting me, we should go."

"Of course." Andrew said, as we walked out behind him.

We all got on the bus, and did our own things. I relaxed in my bunk, while Liam, Louis, and Harry were sitting on the couch. Niall was in the washroom, and Andrew was driving us to the hotel. I wanted to use my sleeping mask and try to fall asleep, but it was in my hotel room. I peeked through the curtain, and called for Harry. He put his phone down, and walked over.

"Yes?"

"Can I pretty please use your bandana?"

"For what?"

"To use as a sleeping mask. I just really need to relax. I don't think I can ever close my eyes without seeing-"

"Here, take it. It probably smells like me though. I've worn it everytime we perform on this tour."

"Why don't you ever wash it?"

"I wear it for good luck. My mum says to never wash it, because it'll drain the luck, or something. For her to say to never wash something is weird."

"That's cute."

"You sure you want sweat on your face while you try to sleep?"

"I don't mind. Maybe just drench it with perfume or something?"

"Sure."

Harry walked over to the cabinet by the kitchen, and dug around for the air freshner. When he came back, he nearly soaked the bandana in some sort of tropical scent. Harry pulled the curtain back, and walked back over to the couch. I put the bandana over my eyes, and my headphones on. I quietly played some music, and tried to fall asleep. I still had a bubbly feeling from hanging out with the boys, and trashing Zayn's room. Not to mention, they showed me their secret mansion, and gave me a spare key.

I could still feel my heart sink a little, everytime I thought about Zayn. I mean, he did kiss me without asking. It sounds dramatic, I know. I'm just super happy that Harry didn't think I was kissing him back. If I haven't pushed Zayn away for the second time, Harry might've gotten the wrong idea. Harry never told me why he even followed us. If my dad never asked Harry to "babysit" me, then was he just worried?

Finally, my mind decided to go on airplane mode and get some rest. The music I was listening to, felt like dreary background music in my dream.