Chapter 35 18

7:43pm

Despite the fact that I'm 18, the crew still set up a table full of presents.
*clink clink clink*
Paul was standing on a chair, hitting his wine glass with a fork. The music stopped, and the lights were no longer disco lights.
"Attention everyone!"
Everyone's heads turned to face him.
"Let's give a round of applause for all the work that Victoria has done for us."
Everyone started clapping, and my cheeks turned bright red. I didn't like being put on the spot, but I'd have to get used to it. I mean, I'm touring with a fucking band. I can't exactly have "stage fright".
"She helps with mic checks, tech work, folding merch, and entertaining the crowd. I am super grateful for everyone here, but mostly Victoria. So, let's raise our glasses, and enjoy ourselves. Happy birthday Victoria! And, shall we do presents?"
I plastered a smile across my face and shrugged my arms, as Paul led me to the table. I sat in a chair, while everyone gathered around.

Fast forward to after the presents.

Okay, so I'm gonna give a little rundown on what I got. Liam gave me a card with 100$. My dad gave me a painters kit with 50$. Louis gave me a polaroid camera with a signed selfie. Harry, Louis, Liam and Niall did a silly pose. Their signatures covered the bottom. He also gave me a card with 200$ Harry gave me a pair of beautiful butterfly earrings, along with a card that held 200$. Niall bought me a Nintendo Switch, and a card with 200$. Paul gave me 2 bottles of 1D perfume, and a ton of merch. Andrew gave me a Pandora bus charm, and a card with 200$. Adam gave me a 300$ iTunes card. James bought me knockoff Aero chocolate and a card with 50$. I'm guessing London has different candy than Canada, (Obviously). George got me a Pandora hockey charm, and a card with 40$. William gave me a Pandora microphone charm and a card with 100$, while Grace got me a makeup palette and a card with 80$. David bought me opal earrings, and a card with 20$.