Chapter 53 Drag Me Down

5:46 PM
HARRY'S POV
I finally managed to barricade myself from the fans. I mean, it does get really annoying when they show up at your hotel, and won't leave. It got to a point where the manager of the hotel asked everyone who wasn't staying at the hotel, to leave. Of course, that only made fans buy rooms, and make it look like they were staying there. I mean, I don't mind the fans at all, but when they're following you everything you go, it's quite overwhelming.
I wasn't expecting the boys and Victoria to show up anytime soon. With a lot of chaos happening at the hotel, I didn't expect them to show up. I hid in my hotel room, and kept trying to call them. I eventually filled up Niall's voicemail box, and had left everyone plenty of messages. I decided to watch a movie while I waited for someone to text or call me.
VICTORIA'S POV
6:13 PM
Andrew unlocked the back door, and snuck us in. Everyone ran up the stairs, as Andrew made sure Harry wouldn't see us. Andrew had a masters key, so he could get into whichever room he wanted.
I'm assuming the lady at the desk programmed his so he could only open certain ones.
Andrew waited for us to check the boys room, to make sure he was in there. Niall peeked his head through the door, and saw Harry sleeping on the couch.
I gave Andrew a thumbs up, as he quietly put my dress in my suitcase. Everyone but Andrew went inside the room, and checked up on Harry.
Harry slowly opened his eyes, and jumped a little.
"What the fuck guys, where were you?" His raspy voice asked.
"We saw the tweet, so we ran. We explored a little. We thought you were right behind us." Liam said.
"I wasn't."
"Alright well, I'm gonna go to bed." I said, lifting myself from the couch.
"It's only 6." Niall said.
"I know. I want to wake up early tomorrow and have energy. Y'know? We have that music video and I have a date."
"Alright weirdo." Louis teased.
I walked out from the room, and into mine. I peeked in my suitcase and saw the bag laying there. I could feel little tiny butterflies fly around in my stomach. Like a tingly feeling.
I walked over to the bathroom, where I got undressed, and into my pjs. I brushed my teeth, and crawled into bed.