Chapter 51 Strong

10:51 AM
(Arriving at stadium)
Just like any normal day, we unpacked the bus and ran inside. I got right to the soundboard, ran some mic checks, and the rehearsals. Helped out with the merch, while the boys were getting their makeovers.
Now, the waiting game began. Harry claimed he felt better, and how he really didn't want to use the track. He didn't have a choice really. Today was the last day he'd have to use it. Saturday and Sunday would be our days off, and he'd be singing again. Fucking Nolan.
12:58 PM
The doors had opened, and fans were swarming the place. I watched the performance from backstage. Paul said there was no meet and greet scheduled, so I guess we were leaving early. When the stadium was filled, the band went on stage. Fans were losing it. There was Niall, playing his guitar, Liam dancing, Louis flipping people off behind their backs, and Harry who was skipping on stage, acting like a girl. He was wearing his lucky bandana, as always.
Suddenly, their music stopped and the fans were super confused. It took Niall a minute to realize there was no track, and he was the only one playing. I ran out to the soundboard, and checked to see what the problem was. Everything was unresponsive, and nothing was working.
"Welcome to technical difficulties with One Direction!" Harry shouted.
James, David, George, my dad and I were all working together to figure out why nothing was working.
Suddenly, the boys started singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". It was hilarious. Thank god they were stalling.
Paul rushed over to where the crew was, and started to panic. I reset some things, and hoped everything would turn back on.
Everyone's face lit up as the music finally came back on. Fans started cheering, and clapping. I sighed with relief, and hurried backstage with the rest of the crew.
The boys continued singing, while everyone had their flashes on for their phones. Fans were waving their phones around.
Fast forward to the end of the show
3:31 PM
"Let's give a round of applause for the wonderful crew that saved us tonight!" Niall screamed.
Fans cheered while the boys ran off. They met with Andrew and I on the bus. Andrew drove us to the hotel, while fans were chasing after the bus. As always, I put my headphones on and pulled the curtain. I rested my head and thought about things. The music video I was supposedly doing tomorrow, and the date I was about to have to Harry tomorrow night.

"Well, I'd say we celebrate and have some drinks, but I don't think we could even go to a party." Louis said.
"Woah, who stops Louis Tomlinson from partying?" Liam teased.
I could hear their muffled voices through the quiet music I was listening to. I heard a bunch of laughter, which made it hard to fall asleep. I loved sleeping on car rides. Despite the fact I was on a tour bus with One Direction. You're probably thinking "Who the hell sleeps on a tour bus with one Direction?!".
Me I guess.

Just from the turns, and stops, I could tell we were close to the hotel. Even though I never got any sleep, I rolled over and crawled out from my bunk. All the boys were passed out. Probably exhausted from trying to entertain the crowd. Remind me to tell Harry he should never be a comedian. Someone threw a ball on stage, and he put it under his shirt and pretended he was pregnant. Then he was complaining because some little girl didn't have a phone, and Liam had to remind him that the little girl was 5 years old. Sometimes I wonder why people are obsessed with him.

When the bus came to a full stop, I waited till Andrew told me I could get off. While I was on my way to my room, I could hear Andrew psychically remove the boys from the couches. I rushed up the stairs, and went inside my hotel room
The other bus wasn't here yet, so I figured I'd chill in my room until they got there.