Chapter 8

This chapter is dedicated to these amazing people who are continually commenting and voting on my story.  Dianaaaaaaaxx Thaiteaiced Zarry_Stylik9394  Means a lot to me guys. Thank you.

" Zayra.. beautiful name" she flirts with Harry and He blushes. What he was not blushing on her compliment he was blushing because he remembered telling this name to zayra's dad and he said the same thing when they were in a relationship.

"But sorry we don't have any girl under this name " She politely replied. Harry frown and his smile dropped.

" What!! Please check again. Her full name is Zayra jawaad Hemmings" Harry told her but she shakes her head.

"Sir, we really don't have a girl under this name" she again repeated her statement.

" YOU KNOW WHAT I NEED TO MEET PRINCIPAL!!!! WHERE IS SHE CALL HER " Harry shouted at her and everyone was looking at harry like he crazy.

" Excuse me lower your voice it's a school. Children are studying here " the receptionist replied with a calm voice.

" Call her" he shouted again and this time principle herself walked out of her office.

"What's going on? " she glances at her reception and then back at harry.

" Come with me " she pointed to harry and harry followed after her.

"Now speak what do you want?" She said bitterly. Yes, she is also already informed that someone name harry was going to come and interrogate about her daughter.

" Actually I am here to know about a girl name zayra jawaad ma-Hemmings, Hemmings," Harry told hoping she will help him but no use.

" Sorry, we don't have any girl under this name. You may please leave now" she said coldly and showing harry exit door.

" HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!! I REMEMBER WE APPLIED A FEW MONTHS BACK!! AND YOU EVEN SAID THAT SHE IS REALLY SMART STUDENT AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU ARE SAYING THAT THEY'RE IS NO GIRL UNDER THIS NAME " Harry let out on them already losing his temper and took some deep breaths to come himself.

"Security!! Throw him out of here and never I repeat never  let him come near our school again!!" The principal replied in a calm voice with tight teeth.

" YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITY SCHOOL" and with that, Harry left the school.

Not even glancing back at school.  When he entered his house, he straight wants to the kitchen and breaks down in tears were rolling down from his eyes rapidly, his running nose and his breath being uneven, was also not helping much. he doesn't know what to do.

He knows that he had a daughter, and even gamma said that but why people are not helping him out on this.

Maybe luke already called her and filled her pocket with money. Why luke why? Why are you doing this to me I never did anything bad to you. It's my biggest mistake to marry you. I hate you. I hate you!!! I just wanted my daughter back!! I just want my daughter back.

Harry yelled in his mind and fall on his kitchen floor. Thinking how he can get his daughter back from that monster. He doesn't felt anything all he felt was numb.

Harry sits upon his knees and claps his hand together like a praying position.

"G-God p-please give me b-back my d-daughter. I-I don't w-want a-anything. I j-just want h-her b-back a-after this I-I w-will le-ave l-l-luke a-and never s-show m-my f-face a-again t-to h-him. Please!! W-Why a-are y-you giving m-m-me this p-punishment!! G-God!! P-Please h-have m-my life b-b-but please!!! P-Please g-g-give m-me b-back m-my d-daughter!! I-I will never a-ask f-for a-a-anything e-else!!! P-P-Please g-give m-me s-some c-clue!! S-S-So, I-I c-can h-help h-her!!" Harry said between his sobs looking up at his ceiling preferring it as God.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.......