Chapter 50

"Zayra!! Baby, now it's time for you to change come on!!" Harry shouted, around the mansion. Zayra was running from him around the mansion with a Pikachu onesie, giggling and running away from Harry.

She runs and hides behind Zayn holding a finger to her lips

She runs and hides behind Zayn holding a finger to her lips. "Shhh!" She whispered to Zayn.

Zayn mumbles an "Okay!" And stand still in front of Zayra. Harry entered the room with a princess dress in his hands.

"Hey, Haz!!" Zayn said with a little wave, covering Zayra behind his legs

"Hi, Zee!! Have you seen Zayra?" He asked, taking a deep breath, hand on his hips.

"Nope," Zayn replied, popping the pout. "Why? what happened?" He asked curiously.

"Guests are about to come and she is still not ready. She is just running around in her Pikachu onesies and why are you not ready? Hurry up your family will be here in what? One hour, !! Now I will see somewhere else," Harry said one last time glancing in the room. Zayra giggles a little and that's where she got caught.

Harry stopped and Zayn knows they got caught. Zayn "shh" his daughters and she copies his action. Harry turn around and looked at Zayn's leg. He saw Pikachu ear and he knows that Zayra is here.

"Are you sure Zayra is not here?" Harry asked, slowly walking towards Zayn, with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Yes, I am sure!!" Zayn said with hiding Zayra behind his legs. Harry put his finger on his lips and motion Zayn to stay quite. Zayn nods in response. Zayra giggle and thought that her dada left.

"Boo!!" Harry jumped in front of her and she shouted "ahhhhh" she run from Harry and shouted " Superman!, Superman!!"

Zayn comes running in between both of them"If she doesn't want to were then don't force her, Harry!" Zayn said, picking up Zayra in his arms.

Zayra wrapped her hands around his neck and nods." Yeah, I don't like Princess. There are gross!!" She said in her small voice.

Zayn and Harry both head snap towards there 3 years old daughter. "Who told you that word, Princess!" Zayn asked, rubbing her back gently.

"Uncle Ni!!" She shouted dramatically and Harry shakes his head. "That leprechaun!!" Zayn mumble.

"Girl, if you don't like Princess then why did you let Zayn call you Princess! Huh!" Harry asked, with a hand on his hips. Zayra looked at Zayn and smiled at him.

"Because he saved Zayra!!" She replied in her small voice. Kissing Zayn's cheek. Zayn hugs his toddler and she wrapped her hands around his neck. Harry smiled and Zayn locks his eyes with Harry.

"Okay, if you don't want to wear a dress then don't. " Harry said with a huge smile on his face. Zayra mumble a "thank you" and smile back at him.