Chapter 18

"Ok!! Everyone is here right but where is Joshua? " Zayn asked as everyone sit on their spots in the meeting room. Harry was also sitting with them. Harry just walked up and come for a meeting.

Zayn even said that there is no need for him. He can rest but harry refused and said " she is my daughter!! I know more about her than you, I can help you in some way"

Zayn nod and let him sit with them. Everyone greeted him and Harry give Sara a hard glare. " Harry, I know you hate me because I was the reason why zayn and you broke up but trust me I did that only for you guys. You know how people are if zayn comes out as bisexual on his beginning of the career,  then you know he has to face so much hate and his culture was also not helping much." She clarified.

Harry nods " It doesn't matter we are no longer together. He doesn't have to hide any relationship now." He bitterly said and looked at his lap.

Zayn feels a ping of hurt in his chest, but he ignores it and clears his throat. " So, ---

" Sorry, I am late!!" Joshua cut him and sit on his stop " Did I miss something?" He asked glancing at zayn then at everyone.

" No, we were just about to start!" He warned and first looked at George because he was the one to arrange the detective.

George nods " Guys meet Javaad, he is the best detective in our city. " He introduced javaad.

" Nice to meet you gentlemen's!! So, I already know about your problem and I am willing to help, can I see the girls picture? " javaad confidentiality,  political asked for the picture.

Zayn passed him the picture and javaad looked at it, he glances at Harry then at zayn. " You must be the father right?" He points at zayn and Harry's eye's widened.

" I am the father," Harry said immediately pointing towards himself,. Louis smirked and zayn looked at him with a confused face.

" Sorry, I thought he was the father. " javaad apologize sincerely.

Liam clears his throat to get everyone's attention " So, I got information about zayra. She is 2 years, 5 months old. She uses to study in angles kindergarten, she was a brilliant student. She has only 2 friends. Siya and Nicolas, the 3 of them are best friends their parents refuse to give any information. That last time she was seen with luke in a candy shop and then she just disappeared. No one saw her after that. It was 2 months ago " He said cutting the tension in the room.

" How do you get that much information I was trying from all those days but I didn't even get a clue about her and about her you could have asked me, " Harry asked with wide eyes.

" Harry money!! You can do anything if you have money!" Liam said with a smirk.

" Yeah but still can't have your lover " Harry mumble to himself but zayn hear it and a smile crake on his lips.

" Ok!! Now we at least have a place to start from. Liam, you go and get the CCTV footage of that area. Ok," Zayn said in a Strict tone. Liam nods.

Zayn turns to Sara for her part of the information" Guys!! I searched for the relationship between Luke's father and Zayn father. Luke's father's name was James." (a/n: I am naming his father's name with my will!! )

" Zayn your father yaser and Luke's father James, they both were partners in the mafia. " Sara said with a smirk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, sexy people, did you lost your interests in this book because no feedback? 🙁