Chapter 43

"Humm... So, I am Mrs. Martinez. I am handling Mr. Malik's case and-- Well we can't say much but he has lost a lot of blood the bullet hit under his shoulder just above his heart, which damages a lot of nerves. It will take time for them to recover but right now we need to arrange blood for him. We need blood really quickly. Yeah, that's it!!" She said turning the pages and few nurses standing beside her. 

"His blood type is B if anyone of you has that type, please inform us in the lab as soon as possible." She informed them and excused herself, to go with her stuff.

They all shared a look and Harry looked at his daughter. Then he looked at the window which apart from him from his lover. on the other side, there was his lover fighting for his life and on this side, Harry was standing with there daughter in his hand.

"I have the same blood time as him!" Harry said looking at his daughter's face. He looked up and then turn to his friends.

They all turn to look at him " Harry, you are weak you don't have to do that. We will arrange the blood, relax!!" Joshua said sucking in a sharp breath.

"Yeah, we will arrange it!!" Liam said and Niall and Louis shared a look.

"I am not asking you guys, I am telling you that I am going, just take care of Zayra for few minutes that's it but now forget that I can handle my daughter," Harry said through gritted teeth and walked to the lab room with his daughter in his hand.

They all stand there dumbfounded and just watch Harry leave with Zayra in his hands. He didn't even turn to look at them or even give Zayra to them.

When he was in a far distance to them, he stopped when he heard his friends talk.

"My baby haz is now all grown up now. He can handle everything himself. He don't needs our help. He doesn't trust us, he doesn't trust me,  he is changed!" Louis said with his glossy eyes and walked away from them.

They all looked at Harry and then at Louis, they all remember that, how much Louis means to Harry. They use to attached to each other's hips but now that Harry doesn't even trust them enough to ask or discuss anything that just broke him.

He just got his friend back but not at the same time. Saying Louis was sad it was an understanding and on the other side, Harry was also not doing good he felt bad for saying those harsh words to his friends.

He thought about going and apologizing but now he was already in front of the lab. So, he thought he will apologize to him later right now he needs to donate his blood for Zayn.

He walked in the lab and just after a few more minutes his friends walked in as well. Harry was sitting on a stool when his friends walked to him. He was waiting for the doctor to come and check on him so he can donate.

"Harry, Sara has the same blood type she is ready to donate and we also talked to the doctor he said it's not safe for you to donate blood after you just wake up from your....coma" Liam informed him and Harry looked at him to see he has a sad smile on his face. He looks past him to see Louis was not with them.

Harry thought about arguing but Sara interrupted him" Please, Harry I insist!" She said holding his hand and giving her best smile." He did so much for me, let me do this thing for him! Please!" She continued.

Harry nods and Zayra looked at all of them confused giving them all a -Vasshapping-look-.