Epilogue

AFTER 5 YEARS!!

"BABA!! WHERE ARE YOU? SEE I GOT 'A' IN MY CLASS!!" Zayra shouted from the kitchen. she just comes back from her school and she was shouting around the whole mansion for her parents.

She pops some cookies in her mouth and waited for her parents to come. After some time her twin brother's come running towards her. They were only 3years old. Zander and Hayden, they both are fraternal twins, they don't look alike. Zander looks a lot like Zayra. He has black hairs just like his sister and baba and big doe hazel eyes.

On the other hand, Hayden looks a lot like Harry he has curly brown hair and green eyes. Cute dimples like his sister and daddy. Soon after them Harry and Zayn come holding hand in hand.

"What happen Princess did I need to beat someone?" Zayn asked his daughter and kiss her cheeks. Harry shoots him a glare and he sinks in his seat. She giggles looking at her parents. Harry handed her a glass of juice and she happily took it. Kissing his cheek in return.

"No, baba!! See I got an 'A' in my class remember you promise me something!!" She said playing with her brother, Hayden while Zander screeches her leg with his nails.

"What? I don't remember anything?" Zayn said tapping his hand on his chin. "Ouch," she said holding Zander, Hayden giggles and they both run away from her sister." Dad, they screeched my leg with their nails see!!" She said rubbing were they screeched. Harry scolded his sons like they were understanding shit.

"Baba how can you forget that. You promise on taking me to the Carnival!!" She complained to her father, poit on her lips.

"Come on Zee don't do that. If you wouldn't take her. We will!!" Joshua said walking in with Sara by her side and their son Austin in their arms.  Zayra runs up to him and hugs his waist.

"Thank you, Joe and Si !!" She giggles and hugged Sara. Joshua ruffled her hair. They both are 4 years married now, with there beautiful boy Austin. Who is 2 years old, he runs up to Hayden and Zander,

Lilo, enter the room with Niall following them behind "We guys are in too!!" Niall shouted with food in his hand. They are still single fooling around with girl's.

Zayra run-up to them and hugged them one by one. They all hugged her and give her candies and chocolates. She took them and place them on the kitchen counter.

"Dad, baba please I want to go!" She said with pleading eyes. Looking at her dad and baba. They both smiled at her.

"Princess, you don't have to say please because -" zayn said. "Because the princess gets what she wants!" She complied with her father.  They all laughed together like a family and left for the carnival to enjoy with each other.

The end!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the ending is not good enough. I tried my best. I hope you like the story and it's the end. The next chapter will be a thank you speech. 

13,Oct, 2020.!!