Chapter 38

"Hmm by the way. I head your lover is in hospital. Weak!! how weak he is. You know when I use to abuse him. I mean hit him while he was with me. He uses to cry and that's the only time he when he moans your name." Luke stated with a grin and waited for Zayn's reaction.

Suddenly a fire ignited in Zayn when he heard Luke that he abused his Jaan. He gives Luke a dirty look" You motherfuker!! I am going to kill you!!" Zayn shouted and Luke chuckled at him.

"We will see how is going to kill whom. Well, Malik how sad. You never get to know you had a daughter and when you know. It was your last time. See the little bitch is too bad for you. Your bad luck. Just because of her you have to sacrifice your life how sad." He whipped his fake tears. Zayn's heart ached at his words but he didn't let it saw to him.

"My daughter is not bad luck. You are pathetic, you are the one who is bad luck here not her and I can happily sacrifice my life for my daughter " Zayn fireback and Zayra frowned at there words.

"Well, we will see that. Aright now you just have to know how much I miss that big bitch right now. Hum, what was his name Henry, Hurry, Hurry. Yeah, Harry How he uses to moan my name while I fill him up with my cum, not once zayn not once he moan your name when we were having sex. " Luke stated with a smirk and this time zayn felt like someone just ripped his heart and let it bleed.

Zayn covered Zayra's ears and let her snuggle her in his chest. Zayn looked around to properly see how many men were there in the room. There were at least six men in the room. Three were holding his friends hostage and the other three standing beside Luke with guns in their hands.

Quietly and really carefully without making any noise Louis pops up behind Luke. He waited for Zayn to motion him just when he motions Luke's notice and turn around to see Louis standing behind him.

They started throwing punches at each other. Louis was beating his ass but Luke refuses to take his gang members' help. Louis punched his jaw and Luke stumbled a little his man walked forward but he stopped them" He is my pray" Louis smirked at his words.

Luke smirked back at him and cracked his neck side to side. They again started punching and hitting each other. Everyone was watching them in awe. Louis stumbled when Luke kicked his stomach, Luke grin at him.

Louis took the nearest thing to him and hits Luke's head with it which happen to be a flower vase. Luke fall to the floor unconscious and his head started to bleed. His man's rushed to him while Liam, Joshua, and Niall all elbowed the man in there guts and free themselves, from them.

They all looked at zayn and Zayra to make sure they are ok. "We need to leave," Louis said, nodding at Joshua.

Joshua runs out of the warehouse towards there car carefully not bumping in anyone and beating the people around him who tried to stop him. He finally reached the car and started the engine, waiting for them to come and join.

Suddenly Luke's man started to fill up the room and Louis, Liam and Niall give Zayn protection. So, he can take Zayra out of here safely.

Louis punched the man in his guts and twisted his hands which make him scream in pain and he throws him on the floor.

Liam kicked the other man in his stomach to make him vulnerable and throw him against the wall.

Niall slapped the man with his all might and kicked him in his legs, the man falls to knees and Niall punched his jaw and he falls on the floor unconscious.

They keep on hitting and beating the man until they were outside the warehouse. Zayn was behind them all with zayra in his arms. It wasn't as easy they thought it was.

Because Liam's knuckle was bleeding, a bullet passes by Louis's shoulder drawing blood out of it, and Niall his hand has a big cut on it and it was bleeding but they all were successful to save Zayra.

She was half-sleep in Zayn's arms. When they were outside the warehouse, zayn first let his friends sit in, and then he pushed zayra in just as he was about to sit in a bullet hit his shoulder just upper his heart.

He groans and his friends screamed " ZAYN!!!" when he was able to turn around to see who shot him. He gasped, what else can he expect to form him. Mumble his name before driving to unconsciousness.

"George"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And on the other hand, Harry groans and wakes up from his slumber with a loud scream. His hands were shaking and his forehead was a sweety.

"ZAYN!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like this?