Chapter 21

Zayn turns to look at Joshua. He nodded a little at him and Joshua nods back at him, blinking as saying I will.

"So, it's settled that Joshua is going to be the one. We will begin the plan from tomorrow. I want all of you to look for some more information like who is his right hand. Whom he trusts the most and all. " Zayn said standing up from his seat and dismissing everyone.

Zayn walked with his shoes clicking on the floor. In the hallway, there was no one on the way to Harry's room the whole mansion was quiet as a pin drop silence. Not even a single noise can be heard from the whole mansion.

Yeah, a little murmuring can be heard from the office because his team was discussing but no there was no hard voice it was like a silence before the storm.

Zayn gently knocks on the door but no answer, he tried again, again no answer. He places his hand on the doorknob to open. It wasn't locked. Zayn frowned and walked further in the room to see there was no one.

He turns to look at the bathroom. " Maybe he is in the bathroom?" Zayn mumbles to himself and walked in the bathroom direction. Slow steps, tense nerves, sweaty palms, and a fast-beating heart wouldn't help him much. He was feeling something is wrong because it was too quiet.

He opens the door and saw the most horrible scene of his life. The love of his life was drowning in his own blood. Cut on his wrist and tears in eyes, laying on the floor, lifeless. Zayn tears find the way out of his eyes and slip down from his cheeks.

" Harry!! Oh my God!!" Zayn said running to him and falling down on his knees, tears falling from his eyes, zayn tap his pockets to take his hanky but it wasn't there, he quickly tears his t-shirt and wrapped it to harry wrist cut with shaky hands. He slapping his cheeks to make him conscious.

" Z-Zayn!!" Harry said lifting his other hand to touch zayn's cheeks. Zayn nods and hugs harry, lifting him in his arms.

" Harry stay with me. Nothing is going to happen to you!! HELP!! SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!!" Zayn said, kissing Harry's forehead and shouting at everyone else.

Everyone run to zayn when they heard him yellowing.  Louis gasp and called an ambulance for Harry. Sara burst out crying and Joshua, Liam, and Niall take their cars out to drive to the hospital.

" Zayn he is going to be ok!!" Louis said on the verge of crying himself but staying strong for his best friend.

"Z-Zayn, z-zayra is your d-daughter. T-That d-d-day w-when I l-left I w-was p-p-pregnant w-with o-our b-b-baby. P-P-Please s-save her. I-I  love y---" Harry said touching zayn's cheek, in end his hand fall. He drifts to the unconscious. In the world of Dark and death.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After thinking all night I got to know that what happened yesterday is not going to happen again!! That means yesterday's episode is not going to repeat!! How sad!! Yesterday someone said, " you push people away, you are lonely you need help !!"  Yes, I do and I know that!! So, you don't need to tell me. I know that even before you told me. I am just me and I don't want anyone help. I can handle myself.  So, sorry not sorry!! Fuck off!! 🙏