Chapter 33

3, days left.

From the past 3 days, zayn and his friends have been planning on how to take down Luke and his group of shit. This time zayn knows that the plan was full proof to save her, no looking back but still he was a little shaky because it was his only chance to save his daughter or he will lose her forever.

He knows it's now or never. He will save or lost both his life and his daughter because his plan was really risky.  He asked Joshua to arrange all the weapons they needed for there safety and told Joshua to teach him how to use them.

He told his friends to stay out of his mess but still, they want to help him. He told them multiple times to back off that it's his problem, his faults and he can't risk their life but they all still argue with him. 

" Guys, try to understand. I know you do love me but please I want you all to be safe. Joshua and I will handle it!!" Zayn said reloading his gun and aiming for the middle of the hit board.

" Zayn you can take Joshua with you but not us. Come on fucker. We can take care of ourself" Louis said almost shouting at him. Zayn signs and look at Niall and then at Liam.

"Guys, it's not like that. I know you all can take care of yourself but still, I can't risk your lives and I am taking Joshua with me because he knows more about them me and he is good at fighting too bonce " Zayn said with a smile as the bullet hit the middle spot where he aimed.

"Ohh!!! Come on zayn, we care about Zaira too. We might haven't met her but we love her already and I know why you want to go their alone so you can be the only hero in her life but come on I won't let your plan succeed!!"  Louis said playfully.

" Zayn, Zaira is like our own daughters come on. We love her as much as you love her. You do know that right? And won't you be doing the same for us?" Liam said putting his hand on Zayn's shoulder.

"Yeah Zayn, we want to help you and think it will only help you if we go with you we can take more people down together and get out of there safe and sound with our little princess in your arms," Niall said finally breaking his silence.

"Guys--"

" Nothing we are coming and that's final and all focus on when we have to leave for the warehouse," Liam said, end of the discussion.

"Ok, Ok by the way do you guys even know how to shot or even use a gun," Zayn said with a mischievous smirk. Liam, Louis, and Niall smirked to each other and nods at each other then took the guns that were placed in front of them.

They took the gun and shot in the middle of the hit boards making Zayn jaw drop and Louis and Niall high-five to each other. " when did you learn that? wow. You guys just impress me " Zayn said totally shocked of there amazing skills. 

" 3 days. It took as 3days to learn that but we did" Niall state proudly and again shot the board in the middle of the board.

"Well Ok, then it settled that we all 5 are going!" Zayn states putting his guns down and looking at Joshua who was silent for an unknown reason. Zayn raises an eyebrow at him, in a way to ask him what happen.

" George, he is missing!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The book is going to end soon!! Hope you like it and thanks for the continued support Dianaaaaaaaxx!!