Chapter 14

"What?" Zayn asked a bit shocked.

Did I hear correct? He named his daughter's name which we decided together? Is he series?

" What is her name? " zayn asked again when Harry didn't reply.

" Zayra," Harry said again this time he just lowers his head.

" Ok!! So, did you informed the cops?"Zayn asked admiring harry after a long time. There was a smile on zayn's face which harry didn't notice. He was happy that Harry named his daughter zayra because they promised that if they ever had a daughter then they will name her zayra.

Harry shakes his head. " Why? Why didn't you called cops? " Zayn asked in confusion.

"Zayn!! I will tell you everything but not here!! It's really big and he already killed my mother and sister. So please will you come with me?" Harry said calmly.

" WHAT" Zayn shouted at Harry and everyone was looking at them. He quickly apologizes for his behavior.

Zayn took harry hand and they both walked out of the small cafe to zayn car. Zayn locked his car and told his driver to wait outside till they talk, Zayn driver smiles at Harry, and Harry nods. He left them alone and zayn messaged Jasmine to take a taxi from here to her house.

" Now tell me everything from the starting!! " Zayn said placing his hand on Harry for comfort.

Harry told him everything from the start, " I had a car accident two months ago and I slide into coma for 2 weeks when I wake up from the coma, I-I asked my--"  Harry took a deep breath and a sob escapee his mouth. " --Husband Luke about my daughter. He said I never had a daughter and I had a miscarriage before the accident!! I asked him numerous times -----" He told him everything, how he called his sister and she helped him and how he asked the whole town about his daughter. Then his sister told him the truth that Luke is a drug dealer. He also warned him that they only had 25 days to find her or they will never be able to see her ever again but Harry didn't tell zayn that zayra was his daughter and Luke was doing this just because he wants some revenge from zayn.

Don't get harry wrong, he did this because he was afraid that maybe if he told the truth to zayn, zayn will take his daughter away from him.

Till the end, Harry was continuously sobbing in zayn's arm and zayn was whispering sweet nothing in his ear. Zayn promised him that they will find her and she will be in Harry's arms again in just a few days.

Zayn was a worldwide famous singer and he had the power to find her in less than a week but he was just afraid of his management because they were the cause of their break up and now when Harry is back in his arms. His management wasn't that bad they just don't like the idea of zayn being with a man and it was the beginning of his career. They were just afraid of the hate he was going to face for being bisexual and his culture was also not helping much. He is afraid of what if they will take harry away from him again. He doesn't know but he was already feeling a connection to the girl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my God, what do you think about this book?