Chapter 40

"Zayn never left you, Harry. Right now he is fighting for his own life in the same hospital as you!" Louis told him and took a seat on the couch with the other boys.

"Yeah, Harry you are lucky to have him.  He was ready to specific his life for all of us. He was ready to go there alone and fight Luke alone.  He even stopped us to help him." Joshua informed him of his place with a sad smile. Remembering how brave his friend is.

"We forced him to take us with him but still he refuses to take our help. He learned shooting in just one week can you believe that the person who doesn't even believe in violence." Niall let out with a little grin.

"And till the end, he makes sure we were ok. He makes sure that we all were in the car first but when he tried to seat George shouted him just upper his heart right on his shoulder." Liam said his eyes still down glaring at the floor.

"We couldn't save him" Liam mumbled under his breath and clinches his hand in a punch.

"Where is he right now?" Harry asked as he lay Zayra in bed. He kissed her forehead and looked back at all the boys for some sort of answer.

" He is in ICU right now on 4 floors but no one is allowed to see him!!" Louis informed him and Harry started to shift in his bed. All the boys started to look at each other and then at Harry.  They frowned and Joshua asked," Where are you going?"

"Humm....." If I tell them they will stop me from seeing Zayn and I need to see him. He did so much for me and my daughter. How am I spouse to thank him"..........Washroom?.." Harry said screeching the back of his head.

They nod and lead back on the couch making themselves comfortable. Harry looked at them and then back at the door. He silently walked towards the main door, he was about to reach the door when Niall stopped him.

"Harry, humm.. washroom is on that side" He pointed towards the other direction,  everyone's attention was on Harry and Harry hums but quickly runs out of the room.

They looked at the place dumbfoundedly where Harry was standing before running out of the room. Louis's eyes widen in realization and he runs after him. The other three boys looked at him confused.

"He is going to Zayn's room" Louis shouted and the other three boys to run after him. Harry was in the elevator when other boys spotted him.

Harry taped on the buttons rapidly to close the door of the elevator. "Harry no!!"When Louis was too close to the elevator door is closed on his face. Harry sighed in relief and looked forward to the 4th floor.

All the boys run to the 4th floor and chased Harry to stop him. They were on the 2nd floor where Harry's room was, suddenly Zayra's name ring in Liam's head, one of them need to look after Zayra too.

" Louis Zayra!!" He shouted and Louis stopped in his step. He nods at Liam and Liam runner back in the Zayra's room to see. She is not there.

"ZAYRA!!!!!!".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiding under my bed and whispers" she is going to be all right!!!"