Chapter 51

"Are you nervous?" Zayn asked Harry. Who was sweating like a pig beside him, they were standing in their room. Zayn was wearing a red suit, and he looked gorgeous, Harry was wearing a pink suit with a black shirt to match Zayn.

"No, actually there is a competition going on names who can sweat the most and I am one of the competitor," Harry said with a glare and a sweet fake smile

Zayn chuckles and smiled at Harry. Harry's eyes widen when he realized what he said. " sorry I am just nervous," he said with a blush.

"Feeling good to finally have you back!" Zayn said holding his hand in his own and kissing his knuckles. Harry blush even more because he uses to be sarcastic when they both dated back then in time.

"It's a really big day for me, you and Zayra. I can't believe that after all these years we are coming out to the world and with Zayra " Harry said nervously. Zayn holds his hand and smiled at him. He was at a loss of words he didn't know what to say.

"Finally, Zayra is going to know who her the father is.!" Harry said with a smile. Zayn nods at him and they both walked out of the room with hand in hand.

The whole mansion was decorated with flowers, it was like they were walking in heaven and Zayra was their little angle, perhaps she was wearing Pikachu onesies but still, she looks like an angle, their angle.

It was a huge function, Zayn's family and their friends, Hollywood stars and famous singers were there too, few sports players and some close friends.  Lilo was the one who decorated the whole mansion, Sara and Joshua took care of Food, and Niall he took care of himself, well that's a lie he took care of Cake the main thing. Zarry made the guests list and decided Zayra's dress which she was not even wearing.

They both walked downstairs, where the function was held. When they both made their entrance, everyone was staring at them. Joshua was the host today. He was trying to entertain the guests with his stupid jokes and talking about the birthday girl.

"Zayra is so cute, isn't she?" Joshua asked the crowd and everyone said a big yes. Zayra giggle and they all cooed at the 3-year-old toddler.

Zarry walked towards Joshua and took the mike from him. Joshua handed him the mike and walked towards his friends to stand with them. Zayn took a deep breath and squeeze Harry's hand. Harry smile at him with a small nod.

"Uff, I don't know where should I start. So, first of all, I want to thank you all for come tonight on such short notice. I know I need to do a lot of explanations. since you all have met Zayra. I wanted to tell you all that she is my daughter. Yes, mine and Harry's, the guy standing next to me is the love of my life and I love him. I don't want to label myself and neither Harry want to do that. I just wanted to label our relationship and we are lovers." Zayn looked at everyone and there was silence, everyone was silent because no one expected that these two will turn out to be lovers.

The first person who started clamping was Louis and his friends. Then they heard a round of applause coming from the room. Everyone shouted and cheer for them. Zayn and Harry we're so happy that they couldn't believe that everyone accepted them with open hands.

Joshua took the mike from Zayn hand announced "it time cake cutting!!" He shouted and everyone turns to the cake where Zayra was standing in her onesies.

Everyone cooed at her and her giggles, Zayn took her from Sara and Harry hold Zayn's thy were the perfect family.

"Zayra baby make a wish!!" Harry said to his daughter. She giggles and closed her eyes making a wish to god. She opens her eyes and the first thing she saw was her dada's happy face and his Superman's big smile.

"What did you wish?" Sara asked her curiosity.

"Superman zee to be my papa!!" She said looking at Zayn with hopeful eyes. Everyone cooed at the birthday girl. Thinking that she asked for the next seven Life's.