Chapter 28

19 days left!!

It's been two.days since they got any information from Joshua the first day everything was ok. His GPS was also working alright but suddenly around 12 pm his GPS got shut down and there we're no information about him after that.

Zayn and others rush to the warehouse we're zayn left Joshua but there was no one. The whole warehouse was clean not even a single clue or hint was left for them.

Zayn was furious after that because of the love of his life and the mother of his child was in a coma and the most loyal person in his life was missing it's not like he doesn't trust anyone. It's just Joshua is really special for him. He was with him when he needs him the most and he was ready to sacrifice himself for zayn's family.

Zayn was sitting on an uncomfortable chair in the hospital near Harry's bed. He doesn't have any clue or anything to do because his last hope was the plan javaad told them. After the day Joshua has gonna missing javaad has been questioning Joshua's loyalty.

Zayn every time has to control himself not to punch javaad on the face because he can for one question himself but not Joshua. He is the most loyal and honest person zayn has ever meet.

Zayn sign and looked at Harry's pale face. He doesn't know what he did wrong to deserve all this but one thing he is sure of is he needs to clear this mess and complete his promise of saving his daughter. He had no clue or hint to help her but he is trying, trying his best to gather information from anywhere.

He knows it's his family fault if he never agrees to his management to date Gigi, Harry wouldn't have left him as he did. Then might nothing of this has ever happened in the first place. He took Harry's hand in his and squeeze it tightly for comfort.

"Sir, visiting hours are over " one of the nurses informed him and sympathy smiled at him. He nods at her.

" I will come tomorrow to meet you, sweetheart!" He kissed harry forehead and left the room.

He was walking to his car when he shows javaad talking to someone. Zayn was not able to see the other person's face but the way he was dressed in all black zayn can tell he was the member of....... Luke's gang.

Zayn gasp to himself and they both started walking towards an abandoned building. Zayn thought of following them but he knows that it will be dangerous to follow them alone. So, zayn called his friends and told them about his location and massage the details.

He followed them with an unnoticeable distance and whenever they will turn around zayn will hide behind whatever is near him. After about a few minutes of walk, they both entered a building but not before javaad covering his face with a piece of cloth.

Zayn to enter the building behind them and look around it to find that the whole building abounded they were no one in particular. They both entered the room and laughter bitterly on someone who was tied to the chair was a mask covering his face, Zayn couldn't see the face of that person but suddenly javaad uncovered the persons face by through his mask on the floor.

And here he was zayn gasp and his eyes got wide. Here he was zayn has been gone mad for him and here he is tied to a chair with a huge brush on his face and screaming and cursing on them to free him.

"Joshua"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think about the chapter?