CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS- THE GIRLS

AURORA ❝THE GREY EYED STUNNER❞
—As the eldest daughter of two well known billionaire executives (her mother is also a supermodel), this girl is the epitome of prim, precise and perfection as well as cunning, cutthroat and merciless. She's stunning and graceful. She's got power and persuasion, retorts that will burn someone to the ground and a gold glare that'll make lesser humans cry.

AVALON ❝THE GORGEOUS BOMBSHELL❞
—Absolutely stunning in both looks and skill. As the only daughter of two high profile lawyers, she's sweet as the devil and looks like perfection sent from heaven, however she's the instigator with the latest iPhone in hand. Nothing gets past her. If you fuck with her a wrong way, it's best you fear for your life because she will find any and every way possible to RUIN it.

ADRIANNA ❝THE DECEPTIVE ONE❞
—Sneaky. That is the only word one can use to describe this onyx eyed socialite. She's good at getting exactly what she wants and she will stop at nothing to ensure her spot at the top of social hierarchy. As the daughter of a billionaire neurosurgeon and a legendary model, she's always in the spotlight.

AUTUMN ❝THE GLAMOUR GIRL❞
She is the youngest daughter of two billionaire real estate investors.. A glamorous spoiled party girl who always gets what she wants and knows how to handle herself in any situation. She's educated, seductive and knows how to use her power. One thing you will not do is tell her no. She's going to always get her way.