19. Something Special

"Hope you two have a A+ Christmas night! Cause I give the Christmas meal 5/5 stars!" Atticus, Alexis' older brother, cheered.

"Be safe driving back, brother. I'll talk to you tomorrow." Replied Alexis before closing the door, watching him head out to the car. "I really hope he's okay..."

"I'm sure he'll be alright, Lex." Said Jaden from behind. "Besides, I still need to give you one more gift."

Alexis blushed lightly. "I have one more?"

He held her hand and guided her to the couch where they could look out at the calm snow and all the Christmas lights from behind. The couple sat down with Jaden still holding his wife's hand while keeping his eyes on her.

The blonde blushed as Jaden used one hand to take out a small wrapped box from his pocket. "Hope you like it, Lex." He presented to her.

Alexis held the small box, wondering what it could be. She slowly and carefully opened the box, revealing something shiny and alluring inside...

"A-A diamond necklace..." Alexis gasped, blushing as her eyes sparked. It had a silver chain along with her name engraved into the center. She even read inside the box which said 'I will always love you... Merry Christmas, my angel... -Jaden'

"It's beautiful..." She whispered with tears of joy in her eyes, Jaden pulled her into an embrace as she laid her head on his chest.

"I'm glad you like it." He whispered with his trademark goofy grin.

"Thank you, Jaden... oh thank you so much..." Alexis praised. "Will you... put it on me?"

"Of course, Lex!" Jaden replied. He carefully placed the necklace on her, while it was complicated he did manage to figure it out. Alexis smiled, loving the new gift. However Jaden held her hands and looked her in the eye. He looked rather serious this time, like something big was on his mind.

"Jaden..?" Alexis asked in concerned.

"Alexis..." Jaden whispered,leaning his forehead on her's. "I want to make a baby with you..."

The blonde was in shock, blushing madly at that statement. She never expected Jaden to propose this on Christmas, or even ever.

"J-Jaden... I know I've gotten you to do things... but a baby... this is something huge." Alexis explained, hoping he heard himself correctly.

"I know, Alexis. But with you by my side, I know we'll get through it." Jaden confirmed. "Please Lex, I'd love for you to be the mother of our children!" He said with confidence.

"Jaden..."

"Only if you want to... I- oomph!"

Alexis immediately kissed him with passion, while Jaden was shocked, he did not argue. He returned the kiss while his hands slowly traveled her back. She slowly pulled away, much to his dismay yet curiosity.

"Alexis..."

"Of course I'll be the mother of our child, Jaden..." Alexis whispered with love. "I wouldn't have married you if I didn't want to be. I trust you with everything, Jaden... and I know we'll love and raise our children... together..."

This brought a smile to Jaden's face. "I promise you that I'll protect you and the baby, Alexis. I swear."

Alexis touched his cheek, seeing nothing but sincerity in his eyes. Any doubts were all clear, because she knew deep down, they would make it work...

"So... when should we get started?" Alexis asked.

Jaden blushed lightly, scratching the tip of his nose. "Well... I kinda have another present for you."

"Oh?"

Jaden handed Alexis one final gift. This box was larger and in a rectangular shape. Alexis unwrapped and opened the box... only to find something... interesting inside.

"Jaden... is that...?"

The brown haired man blushed. "I saw it... and uhh... wanted to see you in it." He stuttered.

Alexis nodded and stood up. "Well then... be right back." She replied, sounding like she had nothing to lose. After minutes away, the blonde walked into the living room, blushing deeply as she wore a red mini Santa dress with high heels to match. The dress was very low cut and the skirt was very short for Alexis's taste as it exposed her smooth, slender legs. However this getup was meant to be only worn in the bedroom.

"So? You got what you wanted... right?" Alexis asked, sounding embarrassed and mad, yet deep down... she actually liked it.

"Wow..." Jaden whispered, feeling like the luckiest man in the world. "This was definitely the best Christmas ever..."

Jaden felt himself getting aroused as he stared. It looked perfect on her and he suddenly felt like he didn't regret buying it.

The blonde immediately knew what Jaden was up to after Jaden grabbed and carried her up to her room. Feeling lustful herself at his eagerness, Alexis giggled as Jaden closed the bedroom door before the real, Christmas fun could begin...