Chapter 15: Pack Reunion

TW: eating disorders, self-harm

Theo woke up to his alarm blaring at 7; the pack would be arriving in an hour. Theo looked at Liam was still wrapped in his arms, slowly waking up; he stroked his hair.

"Little Wolf, you got to get up."

"I know Theo," he opened his eyes, looking at the chimera.

Theo stroked his spine, wincing at every vertebra he could feel, "they love you; you know they all treat you like their younger brother."

"I failed them," Liam looked at him.

"You didn't Liam; the only one that thinks you failed is yourself."

Liam looked at his boyfriend, "I love you."

Theo sighed as he laid a kiss on his lips.

"I'm okay, Theo," he said as his head was already spinning.

Theo smiled as they started getting up. Liam was getting dressed as he felt his vision going blurry; Theo noticed, went over, and supported him.

"I mean you can stay in bed if you want to."

"No, I'm not. I'm just not awake yet."

Theo nodded, throwing him one of his hoodies, "wear this you are shaking."

Liam threw on Theo's sweatshirt; Theo's clothes were always big on him, but Theo was scared for how much it was hanging off of him.

They went downstairs; Argent handed them coffee.

"We are going to have breakfast as a group when they get here," he told the boys.

Liam looked terrified at his statement.

"Liam, do you want to try something, before everyone gets here?" Theo looked at him.

Liam shook his head and sat down beside Mason at the table. Peter was at the other end of the table, Corey beside Mason, so Theo slide slid down beside Liam. Brett and Nolan came down eventually and sat on the couch. The morning was silent until they heard Roscoe driving up the road. Malia, Scott, and Melissa drove across the country to meet the others before driving up to New York. Scott, Malia, Stiles, Derek, and Lydia pulled in followed by Parrish and Melissa in his truck.

"Anyone going to get the door?" Peter looked at them, "Not my house."

"I'm usually not the first face they want to see," Theo looked at him. Liam looked away. Brett and Nolan were half asleep.

"We'll get the door," Mason looked at them; Corey and he got up.

"Hey Mas!" Scott greeted him at the door, followed by Malia, Stiles, and Derek. Scott basically shoved past him to see Liam.

"Hey, Scott," Liam looked at him avoiding eye contact. Scott and Malia looked at each other; they knew Liam was bad, but not this bad. Scott pulled him for a hug, wincing at Liam's small frame.

"You scared us," Scott looked at the younger boy.

"It wasn't that big of a deal."

"Liam, getting shot, going into shock, and everyone thinking you were going to die; definitely no big deal," Stiles walked over, hugging Liam.

"See Stiles agrees with me," Liam smirked at Scott.

"And do I ever listen to Stiles," Derek walked over and wrapped his arms around Stiles. "Hey, kid."

"How's it going, Theo?" Scott looked at him.

"It's going," Theo accepted a side hug for him.

Stiles glared at Theo, "hey."