Chapter 24: Playing Games

TW: eating disorders, purging

Theo carried Liam up to their bed, where Melissa set up a blood transfusion and an IV, praying he would wake up. Theo wouldn't leave his side, Mason and Corey sat with him for a few hours until taking a break, Brett and Nolan joined as well, Scott, Malia, Stiles, Lydia, and Derek were in and out. Melissa, Argent, and Parrish came into check with him even Peter came in and sat for a while with Theo. Melissa tried to get Theo to take a break, but he wouldn't move. He wouldn't take a drink of water until Liam woke up.

Hours passed until nighttime, Theo was alone with Liam while everyone else was eating, Mason wandered up with food for the chimera

"Thanks, I'm not hungry Mason," Theo looked at him, his eyes not leaving Liam.

"Don't be Liam on me," Mason looked at him.

Theo smiled grabbing half of the sandwich.

Mason grabbed Liam's hand, "oh, Liam. Thank you, Theo."

"For what?"

"Being there for Liam like no one else ever was, he's my best friend, and you have been better than anyone to him, even me. You understand him; you don't leave his side. You have saved his life countless times. He's going to wake up for you, without you I don't know if he would have."

Theo smiled at Mason, "thanks."

Theo and Mason sat there in silence until Liam's eyes slowly began to open. Theo jumped up, looking at his boyfriend.

"Liam!" Theo screamed; Mason stood up looking at his best friend.

Liam's eyes opened, looking into at Theo, "Theo?"

Theo leaned down and hugged him carefully, tears forming in his eyes, "I thought I lost you."

Liam accepted Theo's hold, "how am I alive?"

Mason smiled and interrupted Theo, "Theo brought you back."

Liam looked at his boyfriend in shock. Theo was his everything, his anchor, his soulmate, his savior.

Theo leaned down and kissed him.

"I wouldn't lose you," Theo looked at him.

Melissa, Scott, Nolan, Corey, and Brett basically ran over each other to get to the room.
Melissa began checking his vitals, watching his heartbeat slowly, "I don't know how you are alive."

"He's Liam Dunbar," Scott looked at his mother.

Everyone came up and checked in with the broken alpha. Eventually, Melissa kicked everyone else letting Theo and Liam go to sleep. Theo got into bed with Liam, avoiding the tubes connected to him, feeling his small body against his.

"Theo?"

"What Little Wolf?"

"Thank you."

Theo smiled, "it was my honor."

Liam accepted a kiss from Theo.

"Liam, can you do one thing for me?"

"What?"

"Try for me," Theo asked him.

Liam nodded, before falling asleep into the chimera's body.

Theo pulled himself awake in the morning; he glanced at his phone, 10:00. He never slept that late; he saw Liam's phone light up. He picked it up.

"Liam, you think you won," the text read, "you haven't even come close." Pictures of Luke, Coach, his wife, and other supernatural creatures came in waves of text messages. Theo basically threw his phone, waking Liam up.