Chapter 49: The Adventures Continued

The older members of the pack left the next morning, leaving the puppy pack alone once again. Everything was normal. They went to school, killed lacrosse practice, just being normal college students. Finals week was finally over as the puppy pack was getting ready to leave for winter break.

Theo picked Liam up from lacrosse practice taking him to his weekly doctor's appointment. His health was slowly improving, but he still had to go to his appointments and was still in a pretty intensive program.

"How was practice?"

"Good, I finally perfected that flip shot that way there will be no question if it is illegal or not."
"Good, the last thing I want to be doing is hearing you complain you got benched, Little Wolf."

"Funny," Liam smiled at his boyfriend.

Liam came out of his doctor's appointment looking at Theo.

"How'd it go?"

"Good, I'm improving still not there yet, but at least they aren't scared I'm going to die at any moment. They gave me a plan for break," he said handing it to the chimera.

Liam reached for his phone, hearing an alert go off.

"Strange figure spotted on the outskirts of town, report to the police if you see anything suspicious."

Liam held up the figure to Theo, "what does this look like to you?"

"A rogue werewolf."

"Exactly, let's go get our pack."

Theo looked at him, "we don't have to him."

"It's my job," Liam flashed his red eyes, "I'll tell Scott we are going to be a little later than expected."

"Sometimes, I hate being a part of your pack," Theo grinned, "but I'm always up for some excitement."

Liam texted Mason, Corey, Brett, and Nolan to meet them at the words.

"Try to keep up," Liam smirked at his boyfriend as he jumped out of the truck.

"Little Wolf!" Theo screamed after him.

Theo chased after Liam as he stopped in a clearing. Liam was staring at a girl lying there, covered in dirt.

"Hey," Liam looked at her.

"Who are you?" she said her voice shaking.

"Liam Dunbar, a true alpha," he flashed his eyes red, helping her up.

Theo smiled at Liam; He really was the best alpha. He walked up to them.

"This is Theo, my boyfriend, he's half-werewolf, half-werecoyote. He may look tough, but don't worry he has the best heart."

Brett and Nolan ran up to them soon after.

"Nolan and Brett, two of my best friends. Brett's a werewolf, he knows what he is doing. Nolan may be human but he's the most skillful person you will ever meet."

Corey and Mason appeared invisible staring at the girl, "Corey, a chameleon also the sweetest person I know, and Mason, my best friend, also the brains of the pack."

"This is my family, my pack, the puppy pack, and we will help you out," Liam smiled eyes flashing red.

Author's note: fluff one-shots of the puppy pack after this in "Winter with The Puppy Pack"