Chapter 17: This needs to Stop

TW: eating disorders

Liam, Nolan, Parrish, and Lydia were headed back towards the house when they saw Theo, Malia, and Scott walking alongside the road.

"What is going on?" Parrish rolled down the window.

"Peter got himself on a foot trap, so we are walking back; we have great news too," Theo said with disgust as Scott and Malia's hands were wrapped in each other.

"Get in the bed of my truck," Parrish smiled.

Liam jumped out of the back seat with Nolan to give Malia and Scott the cab. Theo supported Liam as he wavered on his feet.

"Okay? Li," Theo looked at him with concern.

"Jumped out too fast," Liam responded, knowing Theo didn't believe him.

Theo threw Liam into the bed as Nolan joined them.

"I can't say I've ever done this before," Nolan looked over the edge.

"Suburban boy, all your life," Theo smirked.

Stiles, Derek, Brett, Corey, and Mason pulled into to Melissa and Argent cooking, and Peter lying on the couch babying his wound.

"Where's everyone else?" Stiles asked.

"Parrish and they aren't back yet, and Scott, Malia, and Theo had to walk home because Peter saved Malia from going into a foot trap coated in wolfsbane," Argent looked at them.

"Good for you," Derek looked at him, laying his hand on Peter's foot.

"You're an asshole, you know that," Peter looked up at him.

"I learned from the best," Derek smirked.

Just then Parrish's truck pulled in.

"Can we do that?" Stiles looked at Derek as he saw Nolan, Theo, and Liam in the back.

"In my Camaro?" Derek asked him.

Stiles laughed.

Theo dropped Liam out of the bed then had to go help Nolan who was shaken by the whole experience.

"Come on, Holloway," Theo grabbed him.

"Give me a second."

Scott smirked when he saw Nolan and helped Theo get him on his feet as they all went into the house.

"Hey, everyone else is back one piece," Melissa looked over at Peter on the couch.

Malia walked over, "thank you again, dad."

Peter nodded his head, "welcome."

"Find anything out?' Argent looked at them as Melissa and he began to serve food.

"Well, our lacrosse coach is a hellhound," Liam said.

"And the town would totally throw us under," Brett broke in.

"So, nothing of much use," Derek finally said.

Everyone started eating as Liam played around with a piece of meat on his plate.

"Liam put it in your mouth," Theo said to him.
Liam glared at him as he put a bite in his mouth, chewing it 45 times.

Brett and Nolan looked at each other worriedly, sitting beside the couple.

Melissa was on the other side, "Liam you need to eat more, as your motherly figure and nurse."

Liam looked down while putting the second bite in his mouth.

Everyone else finished eating as Liam ate three bites.

Monroe drove up to the house. She called into her men, "surround the house first, the police will knock, then we shoot. If the wife gets in the way, shoot them both."

She smiled as her plan fell into play, take out one supernatural, destroy the pack even more, and mutilate Liam Dunbar. Every time she thought of the kid, "you lost," rings through her mind.

"This time Liam, you lost," she smirked as her men approached the house. The house knocked while Coach opened the door and both him and his wife were killed in seconds. With a few scorch marks on the doorframe, the house went up in flames as the police called the fire department, making the whole incident a house fire.

Everyone was downstairs after dinner when Melissa looked over at Liam, shivering in Theo's arms.

"Liam, can we go have a talk upstairs?" she asked him.

"Sure," Liam struggled to stand. He pushed Theo down, "I'm fine."

"Liam, you can't keep doing this. Your body is eating itself from the inside out; you're dying Liam. I'm not going to let you die. You have until Friday, then I will make you eat. I love you Liam as my own son, but right now you are shaking, you can barely hold yourself up, and probably weigh 80 lbs. soaking wet."

"I will Melissa."

"Thank you, Liam," Melissa wrapped him in for a hug.

Corey was on his phone as Brett and Nolan were sleeping on top of each other on the couch, suddenly Corey dropped his phone with a thud.

He stood up suddenly, "turn on the tv."

"Corey, what's wrong?"

He flashed Mason his phone, it was an image in a group chat to him Brett, Liam, and Nolan of Coach's house burning.
Brett and Nolan were watching the TV as Coach's house was deemed a tragic "accidental" fire.

"Damn it, Monroe," Brett kicked the couch.

"Easy," Argent sat him down.

Theo was in shock over everything, "Liam." He knew Liam wasn't going to handle it well right now.

Liam and Melissa ran down the stairs after hearing Brett's outburst.

"What happened?" Liam said as he looked over at the TV.

He looked down at his phone, "another one died because of you Liam."

He doesn't even remember is body hitting the ground.