Chapter 18: Uncovering More

TW: eating disorders

Liam woke up in his bed; Theo was holding his hand, while Melissa and Scott were watching over him.

"What happened?" Liam looked at his boyfriend.

Before Theo could answer, Liam realized what had occurred, "please tell me I was dreaming."

Theo shook his head no.

"That's what I thought," Liam sighed, tears forming in his eyes.

"Liam, before you think about it," Theo tried to stop him.

"Theo, don't try, she killed them because of me. Don't argue, don't try to make me feel better," Liam looked at him in the eyes.

Theo just stroked his back.

"Liam, you passed out; something isn't right," Melissa looked at him, checking his pulse.

"Sorry, Melissa my coach just got murdered because of me."

"Liam," Scott looked at him.

Melissa gave him water, "drink this at least; Liam your body needs food. You can't avenge his death when you are dying."

Liam took the glass of water, barely able to hold it down on his anxious stomach. He quickly laid back down as dizziness took over his body.
"Liam, keep your eyes open, look at me," Theo grabbed the boy's head.

"I just want to sleep."

"Liam, you can't sleep; I'm not sure if you are going to wake back up," Melissa looked at him.

"C'mon up," Scott sat him up leaning on his shoulder. Theo held him from the other side.

"How about we get a shower, and see if you can handle it?" Theo looked at him.

Melissa nodded at the idea, "I'm going downstairs with Argent, call me when you two are done."

Scott looked at Liam before following his mother, "Liam you can't keep blaming yourself."

"Okay, Scott." The alpha grabbed his hand, before existing.

Theo took off Liam's sweatshirt as he started shaking more and more.

"We can go to the hospital, Liam," Theo glared at him.

"We can't, Theo, first off I don't know who we can trust in this town anymore, second off I'm fine."

"Okay, fine Liam."

Theo and Liam took off their clothes as Theo carried him to the shower. Theo helped him rinse off as he held him close to him. The water was burning, but Liam was still shivering.

"I can stand on my own," Liam looked at him as he put some clothes back on.

Theo sighed as he watched Liam struggle, but the alpha was stubborn and walked downstairs to tell Melissa he was fine himself.

"Hey," Liam said to Melissa, Argent, Corey, and Mason. Everyone else went back to their house or went to sleep.
"Liam!" Mason went up, hugging the small boy.

"Sorry, Mas," Liam looked at him.

Corey smiled at him as he collapsed beside him.

Argent and Melissa looked at him as Theo came down sitting on the other side of him.

"I feel better now," he murmured. "Can I have some coffee or something warm?"

Argent stood up and made a pot of decaf.