Chapter 38: Making Plays

TW: eating disorders

Theo woke up to Liam staring at the ceiling, ever since the hunters have been disbanded, Theo's nightmares have decreased, but Liam's sleep had been getting worse.

"What are you doing?"

"Couldn't go back to sleep," Liam sighed.

"Want to get up or lie here?"

"I don't want to get up," Liam looked over at his boyfriend. Theo wrapped his small frame in his arms and looked into his blue eyes. He heard Mason and Corey walk down the stairs, Scott and Malia as well. Liam just sat there in silence, gripping onto Theo's arms.

"What are you thinking about Little Wolf?"

"I don't even know anymore."

"Liam, talk to me."

"Everything is just too much."

"On your own it is, but not with me,"

"Theo, aren't you tired of it?"

"Liam I would never be tired of you, no matter what you did. I will always be by your side."

"I don't even know if you can handle me."

"Remember when you were triggered by the anuk-ite and tried to kill everyone. You know how many times I wanted to leave you or punched you."

"You did punch me that at the zoo."

"That was for a purpose though. You and I both know the real reason; I couldn't leave you was because I love you."

"You never did answer me in the locker room," Liam smirked.

"Shut up Little Wolf; did you know?"

"No," Liam looked at him, "I thought it was because you felt like you owed me from bringing you back from Hell, to be honest, until the hospital. That's when I realized. When did you realize you liked me?"

"When you were dragging me around on a chain and decided to make me watch you make out with Hayden."

"We must have tortured you," Liam smiled.
"You did, but also ever since I saw you and Stiles watching me at the bridge I had this weird thing for you," Theo looked at him, "I was hoping that you didn't manage to kill Scott."

"You knew I wouldn't that's why you went to do it yourself," Liam looked at him.

"I could hope," Theo looked at pulling him in for a kiss.

They heard a knock on the door, "are you guys just going to have fun all day or get up?" Brett called.

"Why are we friends with him?" Theo looked at his phone as it was already 11.

"I don't know sometimes," Liam smiled, "he's always been a jerk."

"I know at least I never pelted you with lacrosse balls," Theo smirked.

"You guys are alive," Mason looked at them as they came down the stairs.

"Yes, Mason," Liam glared at him.

"Morning to you too," Corey laughed at him.

Brett smirked, "what didn't like my wakeup call?"

"You're an ass you know that," Nolan looked over at his boyfriend.

"I try."

"Coffee?" Scott looked at them as Malia and he was sitting at the table.

"Definitely," Theo answered, grabbing to cups from the alpha.