Chapter 41: Moving On

TW: eating disorders

Liam woke up to talking downstairs; he noticed the empty spot in the bed and realized Theo must have left. He felt his body shaking from the cold and quickly threw on a sweatshirt. He looked at his phone, 11." Liam groaned he never slept that late, but he was exhausted from the stupid lacrosse game. He walked downstairs.

"Morning, Li," Theo wrapped his arms around the alpha.

"Why'd you let me sleep that long?"

"Because your body needed it and trust me you weren't waking up."

Brett laughed at him, "You managed to sleep through everyone eating breakfast."

"No way," Liam looked at him, then glanced at the dishes.

Mason and Corey were sitting in the living room with Scott and Malia. No one else was there.

"You kind of did," Nolan smiled at his friend.

"Doesn't mean you don't get to eat something now, though," Theo handed Liam a plate of leftovers.

"Thanks," Liam muttered, holding on to the cup of coffee Theo handed him.

"You got this," Theo sat down beside him, letting Liam eat slowly with him. Theo was reading a book as Liam played with his food.

"We aren't getting up until you finish," Theo looked at him.

Liam growled at you.

"I prefer you not passing out for now on."

Liam took a bite of the toast, trying to put his nausea aside. He got halfway through his plate before he leaned on Theo.

"You okay?" Theo looked down at him.

"I'm trying to not throw up," Liam looked into his eyes. Theo grabbed his plate from him. Liam looked at him gratefully.

"Your body at least got something in it; I think that is more important than finishing your food."

Theo grabbed his hand going over to Mason and Corey. Liam was doing everything he could to keep the food down, gripping on Theo.

"You're okay," Theo rubbed his back.

They sat there for a while until Scott looked at the boy, "want to go for a drive?"

"Sure," Liam nodded, finally letting go of Theo's hand.

Scott and Liam headed out towards the jeep.

"Ready to go back to school?" Scott looked at the younger boy."
"I guess," Liam shrugged his shoulders, " you ever just have this feeling that everything is too silent."

"All the time, but I've also learned some days you just have to accept it. You can't keep waiting for the next bad thing to happen, enjoy this."

"Scott, how have you been an alpha for this long? It's exhausting."

"Now, you know how I feel Liam; you know how many times you scared me to death. I just remember the first time that Garrett kidnapped you. I didn't know what I would do it you died," Scott looked in the younger boy's eyes.

"Guess your right it's my turn."

"Honestly, you've been doing a pretty good job, much better when I first became an alpha."

"I had a good mentor," Liam smiled at his alpha, no matter what Scott would always be his alpha.

Liam and Scott had a nice afternoon together; everyone else just relaxed. Theo sat on the couch with Mason and Corey reading the afternoon. The pack decided to go out for dinner since everyone was leaving tomorrow.

Theo was up in their room getting ready when Liam walked in.

"Have a good day?" Theo looked up after throwing on a shirt.

"Yepp, you look nice," Liam stared at his boyfriend.

"I always look nice," Theo smirked, "but it only means something coming from you."

Liam kissed the chimera, before getting ready himself, throwing on a long-sleeved shirt and holding jeans up with a belt that he had to make another hole in.

"Are you ready for this?" Theo asked him, trying to ignore the fact that even though Liam was beginning to eat, the weight continued to melt off his bones.

"No, but I'm going," Liam looked at him.

"I knew you would Little Wolf," Theo grabbed his hand, leading him down the stairs.

Scott, Malia, Theo, and Liam got into the jeep. Brett drove Nolan, Mason, and Corey while everyone else decided to meet them there.

"Liam you smell anxious," Malia looked back at him.

"Thanks, Malia," Liam glared at her.

Scott looked over at her.

"What it's true?"

Theo just shook his head, holding Liam's shaking body in his arm. They pulled in. Scott and Malia jumped out leaving Theo and Liam.

"Are you okay?" Theo asked Liam.

"Yes," Liam looked into his boyfriend's eyes, "it's not even that I care that we are eating out. It's just my body is giving out. I can't get warm; my head is fuzzy. I can barely hold myself up. I ate for the past two days. I just don't get it."

"Liam, this is going to take time. It's going to take a lot of time. You are right now a walking skeleton; it's not going to be a sudden switch, but I need you not to give up."

Liam nodded taking Theo's hand walking in. He sat down beside Nolan who was looking at him with concern. The waitress came around and took their orders. Liam settled on soup, figuring it was the only thing he could keep down right now. The pack was talking to one another; Liam took in the scene. He didn't know what it was going to be like without everyone around. He knew he was going to have to be the alpha again, and he hoped he could take on that role. The food came, and Liam began stirring his spoon around his soup.

"Liam," Nolan looked at him, watching his claws come out holding the spoon. Liam looked at the boy, flashing red eyes.

"Liam," Theo grabbed his hand, avoiding getting clawed, "focus. You are Liam Dunbar, the alpha of the puppy pack, the strongest werewolf I know, and most importantly my boyfriend."

Liam took a breath, retracting his claws. Scott and Stiles watched him, looking at him with concern.

Scott whispered to him, "are you okay?"

Liam nodded when a thought passed his head, "he was the alpha; he could do this. If he doesn't start changing, he is going to get worse. He needs to get better not for himself, but the pack, his pack, his friends, and most importantly Theo. He was tired of living like this. It was like something switched inside of his mind He slowly finished his soup, actually finishing it.

Theo smiled at him, knowing something went on his head. They went home; everyone went to the puppy pack's house for one last movie night.

"What time are you guys leaving?" Liam looked at Scott.

"Mom, Malia, Peter, Chris, and I are leaving at like 8; I don't know about anyone else. California is a long drive," Scott smiled at the boy.

"I still don't know how that jeep makes this drive," Theo shook his head.

"No one does."

"I think we are leaving after you guys," Stiles broke into the conversation.

"It's weird we probably won't see you until winter break, now," Liam looked at them.

"You guys are coming to Berkley right?" Scott asked.

Liam nodded, "I sold my parents' house; I do not need to go back to Beacon Hills. You guys all live out there."

"So, Christmas at Scott's," Stiles made the final decision for the pack.

Melissa overheard him, "what?"

"What you guys live out there, Scott and Malia have their apartment, and then we can crash Peter's?" Stiles smirked.

"Excuse me?" Peter questioned.

"It's settled then."