Chapter 23: Broken

Theo and Scott were sitting in the car as Corey and Mason came back.

"What are you two doing?" Theo screamed at them.

"He knows; we have to get in!" Mason responded, scared for his best friend's life.

Theo and Scott jumped out of the truck when 10 hunters surrounded them.

The lead hunter looked at them, "You didn't think we would let you get in did you?" He pointed an arrow at Theo. Theo dodged as Scott tackled him; three of the hunters had Scott pinned as Mason and Corey were fighting of one together. It didn't look good as Theo was busy with two more. They were struggling as Theo heard gunshots as the hunters fell to the ground.

Theo smiled as Argent approached, Malia was releasing Scott, and Peter took out the hunter that was fighting with Corey and Mason.

Peter looked at Corey and Mason, "aren't you supposed to be with Liam?"

"He locked us out," Mason said panicking; they raided the door.

Derek and Stiles were sneaking out behind the building when an arrow landed inches from Stiles's head. Derek growled turning in the direction, three hunters were staring at them. Derek jumped guarding Stiles as Stiles brought out his pistol. They had them knocked out then continued to the house. Derek dialed Parrish.

Parrish, Lydia, and his friends swarmed towards the house.

Brett and Nolan were sitting there hearing gunshots in the distance. Nolan gripped Brett's hand, suddenly they heard rustling in the trees. Two hunters limped out.

"Where do you think you are going?" Brett smiled at them.

"Traitor," one of them spit out before Brett jumped on him. The other one faced Nolan pulling out a gun on him; Nolan hesitated as the bullet fired at him. He dodged pulling up his crossbow and shooting the man in the leg. Brett finished him off.

Theo ran up to the door trying to break through with Scott at his side. He punched it as hard as he could until his knuckles were bleeding. Peter and Argent were trying the windows. While Malia, Derek, and Stiles met up at the back door. Parrish and Lydia pulled up trying everything to break in.

Liam looked at Dr. Ryan as his neck was bleeding from his claws; he knocked out one of the hunters and still had 3 shooting at him and trying to tear him from the man. He dropped the man and faced them, shaking and worn out. He knocked one out as the other two tried to jump on him. He threw off one, but the other one had him pinned against the wall. Liam used his last remaining strength to push him off; the wolfsbane was engulfing his sinuses. He had two bullet wounds bleeding out wolfsbane and blood, multiple broken ribs, and he felt his collarbone crack. He felt his vision going blurry when he heard Theo call his name, then his lifeless body hit the floor.

Malia and Peter took out the hunter with the gun as Scott and Derek went for the one Liam just threw off of him. Parrish and Lydia came storming in handcuffing the men as Nolan came with news they had the rest taken care of.

Theo ran to Liam's side grabbing his wrist, "there's no pulse." Theo said panicking. Mason and Corey couldn't breathe, "CPR," Mason managed to mutter out, thinking back to Scott lying dead at the hands of Theo.

Theo started, doing everything to save the Little Wolf's life, finally, he held his mouth to his doing rescue breathes, but nothing was working. Tears were streaming down the chimera's face; everyone had tears forming in their eyes, as Theo was sobbing over Liam's dead body. Theo was on his third round of CPR when he felt pain engulfed his arm. He looked and noticed Liam's chest slowly rising.

"Liam," Theo cried, pulling him close to him. He was still unconscious, but he was slowly breathing.

Everyone sighed a breath of relief. Argent pulled out his phone to call Melissa.

"Why can't we take him to the hospital now? The hunters are caught right?" Mason asked panicking about Liam.

"No, Mason they aren't," Derek said.

Nolan about fell over if Brett didn't catch him. Corey and Mason looked like they were about to punch Derek themselves.

Malia turned and looked at him, "What!"

Peter, Argent, and Derek looked at each other when Stiles realized what they were talking about.

"Monroe's not here," Stiles muttered, "which means who knows how many are still out there."

Scott looked at Liam lying on the ground knowing he was right. Melissa pulled up shortly after, rushing to Liam's side.

She quickly helped Theo stop the bleeding coming from his wounds, "we need to get him home; he's lost too much blood."

Theo rushed Liam to Melissa's car, Mason and Corey came with him.

Parrish and Lydia took care of the hunters as everyone else followed them home.